What kind of deficiency am I experiencing?

Sketch96

Left for a few days and when I got back I noticed I have some issues going on. Can anyone give me some advice as to what might be happening and how to fix it please!

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 20190923_170036.jpg
    20190923_170036.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 125
  • 20190923_170041.jpg
    20190923_170041.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 100
Looks to be a cal/mag deficiency. Check the pH of your nutrient solution and ensure it's between 5.8 and 6.2 if you are growing hydroponically, or 6.2 and 7.0 if you grow in soil. This is where cal/mag and most other nutrients are bioavailable to the plants.

If that's good, increase the cal/mag you are feeding your plants.

We need to know is it mobile or immobile my friend.

Watch the video to understand what is mobile and immobile.
After that tell us more about your plant based on this video.

Also I agree with @Old Salt . It looks cal/mag def.
Please watch this and tell us if it looks like your problem.

Hi Sketch96 ...If you can't get a hold of Cal/mag you can use epson salt in the meantime, to treat your plants use 1/2 tsp per gallon of water... Good luck on the rest of your grow :)

It has been mobile. Seems to start around the middle of the plant and is spreading upwards. I did use calimagic yesterday full strength and added a small Amt of bud bloom also. I am growing with organic dry amendments in soil. Top dressing every 4 to 5 weeks. I started the plants outside and have brought them inside a couple weeks ago under LED lights. The deficiency started right after I brought them inside. This plant was looking great when I left but was showing issues when I got back a few days later. Thanks for the help!

It has been mobile. Seems to start around the middle of the plant and is spreading upwards. I did use calimagic yesterday full strength and added a small Amt of bud bloom also. I am growing with organic dry amendments in soil. Top dressing every 4 to 5 weeks. I started the plants outside and have brought them inside a couple weeks ago under LED lights. The deficiency started right after I brought them inside. This plant was looking great when I left but was showing issues when I got back a few days later. Thanks for the help!

Ahhh, that explains it. Plants grown under LED lights seem to need more cal/mag than those grown under HID, or outdoors.

Can I give more than the 1ml per liter that the bottle recommends? I dont want to try foliar feeding with Epsom salts as they are into flower now.

I wouldn't. I had a cal/mag deficiency early in my grow. I bumped it up 50% from where it was before I noticed it. That fixed the deficiency. Your leaves won't recover, but the unaffected parts of those leaves will continue to provide energy to your plant. I'd leave them on the plant, unless you need to remove them during normal defoliation/pruning.

Left for a few days and when I got back I noticed I have some issues going on. Can anyone give me some advice as to what might be happening and how to fix it please!

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for posting this Sketch96. I was looking for help with the same symptoms and stopped in the right place. Thank you OldSalt, morphin and Herby as well

Attachments

• IMG_20190925_174141834.jpg
    IMG_20190925_174141834.jpg
    633.2 KB · Views: 75
We need to know is it mobile or immobile my friend.

Watch the video to understand what is mobile and immobile.
After that tell us more about your plant based on this video.

Also I agree with @Old Salt . It looks cal/mag def.
Please watch this and tell us if it looks like your problem.

Thank you for the vidoe, I'm subbed to this guy. Another arrow added to the cannabis quiver.

Back
Top Bottom