What lights to buy help

Yully

hi guys not been on here for a while but let me start again.

i have a 120cm x 80cm x 180cm hydrolab tent

the light is the question i dunno what to buy

600 watt digital ballast with prolite air cooled reflector also using my 400 hps normal ballast
OR
2x 600 watt poot digital ballast

ill b doin a scrog grow btw guys looking for FAT colas and also a nice yield :)

which lightin should i get my main issue is the heat with the 2x600 watt digital ballast will it be to hot for my tent ill b using 1 x 100mm / 4" Two Speed Inline Duct 'TT' Fan Turbo tube' shifts - 145m3/h or 187m3/h. also with 6 6 inch little fans at the bottom bring in fresh air

all the help would be appreciate all your help.

Peace out. yully

sounds like maybe those fans will not be enough to manage the heat from 2 x 600's. 2 x 600's will give you great yield and nice fat colas if close enough to the scrog. stay at about 1.75 - 2 feet. I would get at least a 300 CFM fan pulling air through the reflectors and out of the grow area.

ok but the 2 x 600 watt poot digital ballast aint air cooled. so even if they r not air cooled reflector if i get the 300 cfm fan will that be suitable for the grow to keep at a nice temperture. atm i have a 400 wat hps an the closet ive had the light to the canopy without burning been 9 inches how is this.

I think a dual 600 is probably overkill and you will run into more heat issues. I think I would stay with a single 600 for a couple grows. If heat doesn't become an issue then maybe step up to a dual. The problem with the duals is you can't use just one light at a time. You have to use both.

Back
Top Bottom