What more can I do for these plants? Desperate

Hi KD - I keep it simple
Chop out any obvious mould
Trim quite closely
Swish in bucket until the are no bubbles on the bud
Personally, I don't see any need to rinse again as H2O2 sterilises and breaks down into Oxygen & pure water
If I was worried or if the rinse water is really mucky I'd probably do a second rinse in clean H202 solution
I would probably take all the bud off the stem and dry on an airing net to further reduce any risk of mould pockets
Let us know which way you go about it and your results - or even do half and half, see which works best for you?
PS - no, don't mix H2O2 with lemon juice/bicarb, keep them separate

I don't know how much bud material you have to work with but I would think that half of that bottle in a bucket and then about twice the amount with plain water. Or measure 1 pint of your H2O2 with a measuring cup into a 2 1/2 gallon bucket and then measure a quart of warm water in and swish your buds around and leave them to soak for several minutes. Then put the buds into a kitchen sieve and let them drain. While draining dump the bucket into the toilet and let it sit for awhile. Sometimes it will remove those stains that stick to the porcelain.

Then start the bud washing as mentioned in the first part of the thread that was linked earlier.

16362206254303326105514677315219.jpg

16362206737275659966747629221142.jpg

Hi KD - I keep it simple
Trim quite closely
Personally, I don't see any need to rinse again as H2O2 sterilises and breaks down into Oxygen & pure water
If I was worried or if the rinse water is really mucky I'd probably do a second rinse in clean H202 solution
I would probably take all the bud off the stem and dry on an airing net to further reduce any risk of mould pockets
Let us know which way you go about it and your results - or even do half and half, see which works best for you?
Okay awesome so keep the washes separate got itt hank you.
So just H2O2 and water Rinse and then in a separate bucket do the baking soda the lemon and the water and let them soak for a few minutes.. before being left hung to dry correct? And just take the buds the good ones off the branches though too before I do all this? I've been removing icky moldy bud here and there did the best I could it's a pain in the ass though! Lol

So do the water and h202 wash and then add in the lemon juice and baking soda to the water or is that a separate mix
That is a mix to kill off the spores for the molds and mildews. It will not clean the dirt and dust from the buds, just the mold and mildew spores.

a separate mix that I create with water lemon juice and baking soda all in one
This is the second wash. The lemon juice and the baking soda react together to clean the dust, dirt and little bits of leaves off.

After that rinse in fresh clean water twice.

You can use 5 gallon buckets or 2 1/2 gallon buckets depending on how much bud and flowers you have.

I really encourage you to read through the first part of the Bud Washing thread that is on this message board. It will fall into place very quickly. Here is the link to it>>>>>>
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/bud-washing.200881/

Okay awesome so keep the washes separate got itt hank you.
So just H2O2 and water Rinse and then in a separate bucket do the baking soda the lemon and the water and let them soak for a few minutes.. before being left hung to dry correct? And just take the buds the good ones off the branches though too before I do all this? I've been removing icky moldy bud here and there did the best I could it's a pain in the ass though! Lol
Yes, starting to fall together.

Yes, do not try to wash the moldy or icky buds.

did the best I could it's a pain in the ass though! Lol
Yep, been there, done that.

Honestly I think what would help I think in my opinion is a tutorial video as lame as that sounds if you know what I mean lol

Oh snap I guess YouTube does have everything! But it says in his video that lemon juice goes with the peroxide..? What's the difference?

Screenshot_20211106-120712.png

Screenshot_20211106-120641.png

Hi KD - I keep it simple
Trim quite closely
Awesome yes simple is what I like but simple that actually works only problem is I don't have gallon buckets I've got other things but no gallon buckets....

16362264960293456451657894572210.jpg

But I still am unsure about the amounts of these things to put in the water. Like how much water, baking soda, and lemon juice ... To use?

But I still am unsure about the amounts of these things to put in the water. Like how much water, baking soda, and lemon juice .
I recommend that you look through the link to the Bud Washing thread. The link is just above this message, about 6-7 msgs back. Recommended ratios for the lemon juice and baking soda mix will be found early in the thread.

Recommended ratios of how much hydrogen peroxide to mix with how much water show up later in the thread since that is a newer recommendation.

The info is there and like some members have already mentioned, it is not necessary to be exact.

I recommend that you look through the link to the Bud Washing thread. The link is just above this message, about 6-7 msgs back. Recommended ratios for the lemon juice and baking soda mix will be found early in the thread.

Recommended ratios of how much hydrogen peroxide to mix with how much water show up later in the thread since that is a newer recommendation.

The info is there and like some members have already mentioned, it is not necessary to be exact.
Oh yah I read through it. Sorry been a long day I'm just now seeing all of these. But it all worked out well... I mean I guess we will see how they turn out when they dry!

Back
Top Bottom