what n-p-k values do people like to use in flowering?

zierf

my first grow was in soil and i used a one part that was 10-15-10 from start to finish.

now with my 2nd grow in soil and am starting week 5 in flower. i have a 2 part for veg and a 2 part for flower that is duchmaster. I use 1tsp. Of cal-max with my 2 part the cal-max is a 2-0-0 and the 2 part flower is, one is a 4-0-4 and the other is 0-3-4 so i put my ppm up to about 1800 so per gal. Of water i have 1tsp. Cal-max and 3tsp. Of each of the 2 part.

can you use the 2 part in dif. Amounts of each other of should they always be even amounts?

if u can should i use only 1 or 2 tsp. Of the 4-0-4 and 4 or 5 tsp. Of the 0-3-4?

what is a good n-p-k values for flower?

thanks for any info.

my first grow was in soil and i used a one part that was 10-15-10 from start to finish.

now with my 2nd grow in soil and am starting week 5 in flower. i have a 2 part for veg and a 2 part for flower that is duchmaster. I use 1tsp. Of cal-max with my 2 part the cal-max is a 2-0-0 and the 2 part flower is, one is a 4-0-4 and the other is 0-3-4 so i put my ppm up to about 1800 so per gal. Of water i have 1tsp. Cal-max and 3tsp. Of each of the 2 part.

can you use the 2 part in dif. Amounts of each other of should they always be even amounts?

if u can should i use only 1 or 2 tsp. Of the 4-0-4 and 4 or 5 tsp. Of the 0-3-4?

what is a good n-p-k values for flower?

thanks for any info.

hey for flower you want a 1-2-3 ratio or a 1-3-3 ratio..
during the 3rd and fourth week of flowering you want a 2-3-2/2-3-3 ratio
and if you find a 1-3-2 ratio that will be great too but jus not optimal

have a good gro :surf:

Back
Top Bottom