What Not To Do If You're Growing Marijuana - a Must Read

SeaBow

My buddy up in Orlando sent this to me. You just have to be the biggest moron on the face of the planet!
Judges giving this guy high marks for the 2012 dumbest list.

:nomo:

Flagler County Sheriff's deputies arrested a man Monday when they found marijuana inside his home after he called to report a robbery, according to authorities.

Deputies said Lawrence told them his home had been invaded by two men trying to rob him. After receiving consent from Lawrence to enter the residence to search for the men, deputies discovered a spare bedroom and a bathroom where active "grow rooms" contained a setup with lights and chemicals used for cultivating marijuana, officials said.

yea for sure man i do all i can to never have law enforcement any where near my crib..good thing i live in the woods cause if they rolled up in my driveway they would think they ran a skunk over on the way there..boy i love the smell of ganj in the am haha

HI everyone...i love the "stupid stories", so here is one that i remember from the early eighties....friend of my brothers who i have known a long time also once called the cops...and i said called the cops! To report a theft. Sounds right doesn't it? Except the theft was......"someone just stole an OZ of my stuff....". goes to show that you really can't fix stupid. :)

1. Grow weed your entire marriage and then piss her off during your divorce.
2. While in a divorce, grow weed.
3. Treat baby's momma like shit, then when you are having your timeshare, at the place you grow....
4. Get into a court proceeding for custody and come to mediation high.
5. Let your girlfriend know you grow, and include this new girlfriend in your business before you determine what type of crazy she is.
6. Come home to your place, notice a smell, and then do nothing about it.
7. Let a light leak, that can be seen from outside, go without at least grabbing a sheet and covering a window.
8. Run more than 8 hPS 1000W lights on your Electric companies meter and then fail to pay them in full.
9. Invite your friend into your grow, so that everybody will know our business.
10. Use your credit card at a grow shop.
11. Allow someone with a criminal record to live the place you grow. or in the car with you with weight.
12. Allow someone with a criminal record into your business, on some other person's recommendation.
13. Allow script holder with felonies into your co-op or group.
14. Allow trimmers with felony records to help with the workload.
15. Grow pounds and then trim them in the same location.
16. Get a trail camera that records your presence every day and then allow the cops to get that evidence also when you get busted.
17. Speak openly with others about your business.
18. Just tell one person, because you can shut up.
19. Get into a dispute with your neighbor, while you have an ongoing grow concern on your adjacent property.
20. Deal with strangers.
21. Allow friends of friends.
22. Use your email and cell phone like you are not being spied on (YOU ARE, WE ALL ARE)
23. Start growing without proper electrical. (especially on 1000W HPS)

This is the minimal short list.

I saw this in the local paper. I hope it wasn't anyone on here. Keep in mind this is downtown Chicago.

?Police arrested Brian Mayhall of the 5700 block of North Winthrop Avenue after an investigation uncovered at least 49 marijuana plants growing inside his apartment. The plants were estimated to have a street value of more than $350,000, said police.

About 4 p.m. Sunday, officers arrived at Mayhall's apartment and noticed a strong smell of marijuana. When Mayhall opened his door, they saw several plants, said police

Back
Top Bottom