What nutrients do you use?

Hey Nunya,

I'm considering going the Advanced Nutrients system after the Juice is gone, but to me it seems a bit complicated from a mixing standpoint..

Farmer Rich

Let me know if you switch to AN how it goes and if it's difficult to figure out. I've been thinking of trying them myself.

Hey NUNYA

I have always used the AN part A & B but have recently purchased the Connoisseur line. I have heard so much about it that I am completely confused. Some have said to not use it straight, some say to use half/half with the Sensi program. I was wondering what you do with the connoisseur and what ppm you are usually around? or how many ml per gal. you are using. Any info would really help.

Thank you so much

SORRY I MEANT THAT FOR PROFIT

I have always used the AN part A & B but have recently purchased the Connoisseur line. I have heard so much about it that I am completely confused. Some have said to not use it straight, some say to use half/half with the Sensi program. I was wondering what you do with the connoisseur and what ppm you are usually around? or how many ml per gal. you are using. Any info would really help.

Thank you so much

SORRY I MEANT THAT FOR PROFIT

Thank you so much

Check out the grow in my signature, one of the middle pages has my complete nutrient schedule from week one to 8 :> enjoi

I am using Advanced Nutrients this grow. I use all Dr Hornby's organics. The results are awesome. Got my 4 inch clones on Jan 23, 2009 and on Feb. 19th they are 27" tall. They love the Iguana Juice and I added Tarantula this last week to the mix. In another week I will switch to 12-12 and change to Iguana Juice Bloom, VoodooJuice, Tarantula and Carbo Load. I have never had such beautiful plants before and I've been growing a long time.

Back
Top Bottom