Whats the best nutrient line you've ever run?

KeepItSimple

hi people

ive tried to start a thread on canna nutrients but no1 was interested so im considering switching my nute line and was wondering what nutes you people had best results with whether they were a companys full line or u mixed and matched different products just let people know y u think a specific products gave u the biggest root system uve ever had or the best smelling buds etc

Whats good KIS!!!

:welcome: to the :420: community, I have seen you here and there in some journals!!! I totally agree with 420!!! BPN is totally where you need to go!!!
If out of the country is an issue, you can just email Corey at blueplanetnutrients@gmail.com

I would recommend you to just PM him from here, but I see your just 9 posts away from allowance of PM's!!! Congrats!!! anyways, if you can wait 9 more posts, you'll be able to PM him... but if not!!! there's his email!!!

:peacetwo:

and again, :welcome:

I was using NSR Greenleaves. Because of problems switched to General Hydroponics. The GH is probably better because it is 3 parts as opposed to the 2 part NSR. The problems were probably part my going up the learning curve and part the NSR. I have taken to adding calmag to the nutrients which did seem to help. Nutrients are a hard think to know because there are so many other things like pH control and timing. I use hydroponics which has to be watched a little more than dirt. One thing I am zeroing in on is the timing of switching the nutrient solution from grow to flower and the change in light timing. You have to change the light and keep the grow nutrients going for a week or so because it takes the plants a spell to wind down from growing leaves to concentrating on flowers.

thanks aston yea im gettin abit addicted so 8 posts wont b long lol probably be able to pm him later on today!!!

Yea I hear ya on the addiction!!! I am always here on this site these days!!! my homepage is set to go here!!!

make sure you do!!! I don't know if he is still doing it or not, but he was doing some deal where he would exchange nutes for you to make a journal about the nutes... like I said, I don't know if he is still doing this...

Just PM him and he will let you know everything!!!

hey aston

just a few more posts and the ball an chains cumin off they gona let me loose in the pm world prob gna do a few subscribers heads in with questions!!!! lol

hi fuzzy duck

yea i got the same problem it isnt available in the uk thats y ur finding it hard to find lol but i messaged BPN on here he is more then willing to post them to the uk if u message him explaining what you want he will cum bk to you with a price just dont forget ull have to pay VAT on it when it arrives

exactly right KIS!!!

you can't find BPN on the shelves yet... BPN is still a fresh new company!! only estabished in Jan 2011!!! so yea!!! email, website, or PM from here is about the only ways to get a hold of him!!!

I can ship to the UK but only in flat rate boxes via the US Postal Service. A large flat rate box will hold 7 quarts and costs $60 to ship and a medium flat rate box will hold up to 4 quarts and runs $45 to ship. I haves shipped to the UK before and I always write that the products are samples or gifts so little or no tax is paid. Anyone interested can contact me via email blueplanetnutrients@gmail.com
I am a relatively new company and I promise that eventually, I will have my products on shelves in the UK.

@kline
hydroponics is much simpler that soil and is much more forgiving. In soil, if you make a mistake such as over feeding or over watering or if the pH is off, it will be a long process to fix the problems due to the fact that soil is not as easily manipulated as hydroponics. If you run into a problem in a hydroponic grow, all you have to do is change the nutrient solution, make sure that the pH is correct, and make sure that the strength of the solution is good. Of course you have to control the external environment but that is necessary for soil culture as well. I am more than happy to answer questions about growing this wonderful herb. All you have to do is ask :)

I've tried a few, it didn't seem to make much different. I use Vitalink now because they're cheap and less "gloopy" than others. I know someone who's had great results using Miracle Grow in soil, I'm kind of tempted to do a test run to see if this would work in aero.

I've tried a few, it didn't seem to make much different. I use Vitalink now because they're cheap and less "gloopy" than others. I know someone who's had great results using Miracle Grow in soil, I'm kind of tempted to do a test run to see if this would work in aero.

ive heard vitalink are good for aero and dripper systems because they dont block systems they seem quite popular in the uk theyve got quite a big line tho do u run the full line or just certain products?

ive heard vitalink are good for aero and dripper systems because they dont block systems they seem quite popular in the uk theyve got quite a big line tho do u run the full line or just certain products?

Just the basic two part grow and bloom at 3/4 strength. I start using the bloom around week 4 of 12/12, which is the only water change I need to do during the grow. I find the pH starts at 6.0 for me and climbs very slowly, which is a bonus. The only thing that blocks the nozzles is the occasional bit of root that gets past the filter, I never see any nutrient precipitate like I have with other brands. I had a guy in a grow-shop trying to sell me their one part feed, but it works out twice as expensive so I wasn't very tempted.

ive been growin for over 10 yrs now
nothin has come close to the biocanna line i found
NOTHING!
i dont grow a lot, so i dont use a lot thank goodness, its spendy and i being disabled have a tough time finding the money!
i have found nothing that even comes close to the biocanna line and ive used a few. results are telling. ive some plants that are at day 32 and flat as- amazing! fed only twice to! theres a key to letting a plant do its thing with whats given to them!
peace

I've ran several complete lines over time and I have found best yield, taste, and aroma to cone from House & Garden. I have not tried Blue Planet and no offense it may be a good line but unless h&g changes formulas and it stops doing what its doing I won't try anything else.

P.s I've ran technaflora, advanced, humboldt nutrients, fox farms, o and peters ha.
Humboldt's full line was pretty amazing also same with advanced but they just seem to be a small notch below in almost every area. Thats my 2¢

Sry last thing Ill add is if you'r spending $ on an expensive nutrient line use the whole line

Back
Top Bottom