What sex are my plants?

incoq

strain is Caramelicious about 8 weeks old I have 10 plants and i need to know their sex now coz its really tight in my 0.8m x 0.8m room. I just hope they r not all male coz I gave them lot of stress at the beginning. its my 1st grow btw. thanks in advance.
09_4.JPG
09_2.JPG
08_4.JPG
08_2.JPG
07_5.JPG
07_12.JPG
06_5.JPG
04_28.JPG
04_13.JPG
03_3.JPG
03_101.JPG

I've read this, they all look like males to me but I want to make sure. Anyway I switched them to 12/12 so I will know in few days hopefully...

We shall see my man....someone got to be a girl.....thanx for the really crisp pics...that was a pleasure to look at for you...word

Yeah man most look male, sorry to say. The tiny pre=flowers with tiny stalks are male balls and will produce a nice set of banana ballz!! Female pisterls don't have a stalk but have the white pistel hair that should show itself really soon. Looks like one of them pics could be a female (the picture on it's side may be). Just give it a little time before chopping anything as the males won't drop pollen until they have real man ballz lol!

Oh, only when i grow up should i know what sex dose it? If all is one sex, what a poor thing.

Back
Top Bottom