What should I grow next?

What Should i grow next

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimbobdaz

My current grow is only a few weeks away from harvest so after looking through my big bag of seeds i`ve selected a few candidates for the next round. Anyone here have experience with them?

P.S. I probably will ignore any advice and poll results :ganjamon:

No experience with any of them,but White Critical sounds interesting....
It's much easier for me to choose-I've got 8 seeds :)

No experience with any of them,but White Critical sounds interesting....
It's much easier for me to choose-I've got 8 seeds :)
Lol... lucky you, everytime i look at seeds online it`s like i`m a kid in a sweet shop, then they send me free ones on top. I must have 30 different strains :rolleyes:

Cheese from Barneys is always good.
I voted for Black Destroyer though..... Just liked the name....sounds heavy....lol

Do you accept write-in candidates, lol? If so, grow:

Sounds amazing...

It was an all-day smile with a nice long snooze at the end of it. Not overpowering - but pretty nice. Nice yielder, too, for something that's half sativa genetics.

how easy is she to keep under control indoors?

It's been over 10 years since I grew any of it, so I don't remember specifics, but I had no issues. I don't remember it being a super-finicky feeder like a lot of pure sativas are. I wouldn't try growing it in a shoebox, lol, but it was easily manageable through training and not using a HUGE container to grow it in. About like most indica/sativa hybrids, which is to say, "Pretty easy."

I considered it an all-around good strain, both in the growing and the smoking. Anything that has "Thai" in its parentage has the potential to give one a permagrin, and the Afghani grounds it and probably lengthens the buzz. Seeds aren't real cheap - but then, neither is an ounce of good bud ;) . I'd like to grow it again, someday.

I'll bite. I've never grown it before but I have a Triple Cheese that just broke ground that I'm pretty excited about, so I'll vote for it. What sold me (well actually was a freebie) was tingly body high in the product description. That what I'm hunting for.

Since you won't be paying attention why try LMAO.

Just because someone wasn't listening to me never stopped me from speaking my mind before. No use stopping now.

I have used Sensible as a seed bank for years with great success. I have lots of their named genetics. Mostly they came from freebies on other orders. The only package of their genetics I have bought was a 200 pack of Chocolope feminized. After spending 280 bucks all I got was a bunch of hermies. Would have been nice to find this out with a 10 pack LMAO.

With that said. I have grown their Wicked Widow, Old Man Socks with success. The outcome was acceptable but not great. Plants grew well. Strength was the biggest issue. It was all over the place. I will grow them again in situations if I need too but not by choice.

That leaves the Triple Cheese and Money Maker as your best choices. Both solid breeders with good reputations.

Since you don't care what we think. We don't care if you grow crap your choice LMAO

Since you won't be paying attention why try LMAO.

Just because someone wasn't listening to me never stopped me from speaking my mind before. No use stopping now.

I have used Sensible as a seed bank for years with great success. I have lots of their named genetics. Mostly they came from freebies on other orders. The only package of their genetics I have bought was a 200 pack of Chocolope feminized. After spending 280 bucks all I got was a bunch of hermies. Would have been nice to find this out with a 10 pack LMAO.

With that said. I have grown their Wicked Widow, Old Man Socks with success. The outcome was acceptable but not great. Plants grew well. Strength was the biggest issue. It was all over the place. I will grow them again in situations if I need too but not by choice.

That leaves the Triple Cheese and Money Maker as your best choices. Both solid breeders with good reputations.

Since you don't care what we think. We don't care if you grow crap your choice LMAO
Aww, i am interested in what everyone thinks about these strains/breeders. My current grow is the first time i`ve used Original Sensible... i`m very happy with the results so far, sorry to hear about your hermies, did you try and contact them?
Cheers and i look forward to growing my crap choice :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’d like to say Girl Scout Cookies so we can compare at the end JIm :)
But the black destroyer sounds good....I’m in whatever your next grow :ganjamon:
Maybe next time we can coordinate and grow the same thing ;)
Looks like Blueberry Ghost is making a late push for the top spot... i would be quite happy to grow her too

No worries.... I'll probably finish my next grow around new year and the one after that about may which might be better if you are thinking of still growing outside

Mmmm, if you ignore my vote (only voted so i could see the results quicker) then Black Destroyer and Blueberry Ghost are neck and neck at 5 votes each :popcorn:

only voted so i could see the results quicker

There was a "View Results" button right beside the one you had to hit in order to cast your vote, lol.

Back
Top Bottom