What nutrients?

bonez4man

Hi everyone. I'm currently using the canna coco line of nutes, with some mammoth p sample I was given, and some terpinator. My question is. Is the canna range a mediocre all round nute range. I see grow journal links on peeps profiles here naming all sorts of nutes and additives iv never even heard of. Iv grown a few plants in my time on a big scale once. But really want them top shelf American style nuggets. Can anyone recommend a full range and reasons why I should use that line of nutes

IMHO genetics and quality of your light source and your growing skill will affect how "top shelf" (as you put it) your finished product is more so than what "brand" your nutrients are. I'm sure you can find great grows and crappy grows with just about every single product line if you look hard enough, there is just so many variables it's hard enough to compare apples to apples let alone apples to oranges.

The magic isn’t in the nutrients, as much as the companies selling them would like stoners to believe. The same nutrients will generally be found in every nutrient line, in varying ratios. Not sure what American style is. :hmmmm:
‘Good style’ I suppose. Focus on genetics, lighting, basic environmental control, etc. Any of the popular nute lines will work.

Back
Top Bottom