What Soil Should I Use?

xXChuckkyXx

I'm a beginner... My Seeds Are Done Germinating And I Would like to know what kind of soil or dirt do I use to move them into and how big of a pot do I put them in if anybody could help me with basic steps that would be great thanks... Going to the local hardware store FYI

If you can find some nice local compost and add perlite to it that would be good. Stay away from slow release nutrient soils like miracle grow. Pro mix hp is good if your store has it. You will need nutrients for that mix.

I ended up using Dr. Earth Pot of Gold mixed 70/30 with perlite (both from my local Home Depot) and my autoflowers seem pretty happy with it. It's got a pH of 6.5 and I didn't use any nutes until the third week.

I'm not sure how you bake 5 gallons of potting soil in an oven but it's probably a good idea since I do seem to have little gnat things flying around!

420-magazine-mobile1454666072.jpg

Are these ready to be put in a Pot if so What size pot ?

I ended up using Dr. Earth Pot of Gold mixed 70/30 with perlite (both from my local Home Depot) and my autoflowers seem pretty happy with it. It's got a pH of 6.5 and I didn't use any nutes until the third week.

I'm not sure how you bake 5 gallons of potting soil in an oven but it's probably a good idea since I do seem to have little gnat things flying around!
Sounds good man. Best of luck to ya. Keep updating

420-magazine-mobile532848596.jpg

Not sure what else to do I planted them in soil yesterday.... I want to know how my much water I should put and how often? Also I want to know if I'm using the correct light and how often should I leave light on ? Can I keep the plants anywhere in my room?

420-magazine-mobile532848596.jpg

Not sure what else to do I planted them in soil yesterday.... I want to know how my much water I should put and how often? Also I want to know if I'm using the correct light and how often should I leave light on ? Can I keep the plants anywhere in my room?
I give mine around a liter every 4days for now. Lift the pots if they feel light water. Over watering is common better to under water. Keep the roots searching. U should use a 5500k to 6500k light color. Id put them at 18-6 if they are photo period plants. If using clf keep the lights close like 4-6 inches

Back
Top Bottom