What to go with them

jimbo B

I have a friend that has a problem with his Bud, he said they have Balls, now I don't know if he is pulling my leg or not, so could someone tell me if this is true, and if it is what can he do? Thanks Jimbo

Well if his plant has balls then that means its a male plant and you want a female plant. Female plants are high in THC and less to no seeds at all. Male plants has little to no THC and produces a shit load of seeds. Most ppl throw male plants away unless they are about to cross pollinate with a female plant to make a new strain. Most ppl will cut the balls off before the bust and pollin gets every where. lol. Its up to him what he wants to do with the plant.

I could also be a hermaphrodite. Half male/half female. If that is the case, the vast majority of the seeds that plant makes will be female. That can have some benefits. But if all he's after is buds ...... get rid of the male.

Post up a pick .....lets see.

I could also be a hermaphrodite. Half male/half female. If that is the case, the vast majority of the seeds that plant makes will be female. That can have some benefits. But if all he's after is buds ...... get rid of the male.

Post up a pick .....lets see.

You want to see every bodies pics. Your like post a pic, post a pic :rofl:

Your like well look at that there, look it has male and female parts! :smokin: Just messing with ya bud. More pics the better the help! :thumb:

Well I talk to my friend and he said that they didn't show up until the end of the grow, now he is stuck with them. O well live and learn. Jimbo

Could they be seeds??

Back
Top Bottom