what up

yankeefan420

what up 420. i gotta indoor grow started but not sure if gunna do a jurnal . been sitting back reading threeds and learning a bunch. ive grown before but they wre outdoors and those theves messsed with them so i got a indoors started

Hi yankeefan420, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Glad you made plunge. Growing outdoors is a problem in some areas. It can't be done where I live. The answer is indoors. Journal or not, I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

:bong:Welcome to the 420 yankee...The best info anywhere..enjoy:peace:

Hello and :welcome: yankeefan420! I hope you stick around and start a grow journal. Now that you have climbed aboard why not :surf: Growers Forums - 420 Magazine and tell us what you think. I know your garden will be terrific. We are here to spread knowledge and information of all things Cannabis. I will give you the links to some terrific members with grow journals in progress who will be happy you dropped in to say hello and answer any questions you might have. Best of Luck my friend.
Here are the links:
Utopia Haze - CFL - Cabinet Grow - LST
Kush DWC grow
Tiger Balm's First Grow - Soil, AMS free, Mandala Satori, and AMS Medijuana
The VipersNest Continuous
Let's grow some Weed!
Retired Dude's Variety Grow

thanks all for the welcome.
roseman right now im doin soil their a week it 12/12 my 3 oldest are female......sweet!!!!!!!!! still waitin to see bout the others... after i get this grow done and get my stuff ready to go out side i think im gunna start a dwc cause ive been readin up on it on hear . labrat has givin me the insperation cause he makes it look easy

Back
Top Bottom