Hello: New member

Red Plate

Thanks for the membership! I'm in Sunshine State. Several years ago, I successfully grew a couple crops indoors. Man, that was fun watching 'em grow! Now, that I'm in FL and have some outdoor room....I'd like to give 'outdoors' a shot. So, here we are....gunna try to learn as much as I can about the outdoor essentials.
One question to start off...... I suppose I'll have to get some seeds from a 'seed bank', etc. Anyone want to post/recommend their favorites?

What type of seed you buy is up to you. Regular seeds / feminized seeds / autoflower reg or autoflower fem.

That being said it’s up to you and the strain that your looking at growing. If you purchase female seeds your most likely going to get female plants.....but...... if the growing environment isn’t optimal stress can cause plants to “hermie” which is something you don’t want!! For the most part a fem seed will give you a fem plant. If however you choose to buy reg seeds there’s many people and tutorials on showing you the difference between male VS female plants! Hope that helps

Yer seedsman would be my recommendation aswell. Their own brand strains are very reasonably priced and reliable genetics (so far). Yer id go feminized but still keep an eye out for big ol' balls anyway just in case they hermie like @Dutchman1990 said.
I reccomend starting up a journal and having a browse through the others always some hidden gems of info in there that you might not be able to find otherwise. Blessings :D

Thanks for the membership! I'm in Sunshine State. Several years ago, I successfully grew a couple crops indoors. Man, that was fun watching 'em grow! Now, that I'm in FL and have some outdoor room....I'd like to give 'outdoors' a shot. So, here we are....gunna try to learn as much as I can about the outdoor essentials.
One question to start off...... I suppose I'll have to get some seeds from a 'seed bank', etc. Anyone want to post/recommend their favorites?

I love Florida quarter of my family stays there if your in Miami head to Nana Cooking in Little Haiti South Side Miami meanest jerk patties you will ever have!
--------------------------------------------

Sak Pas Sai and Welcome to the best community to date breaking the status quo everyday! Make sure you take the time to check out all our forums we have here from Soil, Hydro, to organic. I’ve been apart of this community for a while and enjoy everyone here. Always giving you advice, and support that you need being a Beginner Grower or a Grow Master just like I will become one day! So start your Grow Journal when you get a chance so people can see all your projects. If you need help I strive to meet all our new members to help with any problems or questions. So by all means drop me reply and let's become friends!

Back
Top Bottom