Hello new member here

LittleSeaweed

A life long avid outdoor cannabist. Aug 1st recreational and home grow was legalized in Minnesota, 8 plants total with 4 mature. Immediate family has cultivation felony’s from the 90s. New to indoor cultivation, learning every day. Pulled 18 seeds saved for unknown lengths from unknown strains. Never saved a seed I didn’t think was of value. 3 germination success 1 weakling succumbed to death.A Few rando seeds left. Aug 2nd birthdays 62 days flowering here they are. Any help with ID is appreciated.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Welcome to 420magazine.com LittleSeaweed!

On the strain, no idea! Sativa (haze leaning) They look like they have a ways to go? What are you feeding them? What sort of lights you got in there? They look like a bump for each wouldn’t go amiss?

Minnesota - I think @StoneOtter is there and grows outdoors, he might have an idea of what was knocking around those parts outdoor back in the day?

Nick

A life long avid outdoor cannabist. Aug 1st recreational and home grow was legalized in Minnesota, 8 plants total with 4 mature. Immediate family has cultivation felony’s from the 90s. New to indoor cultivation, learning every day. Pulled 18 seeds saved for unknown lengths from unknown strains. Never saved a seed I didn’t think was of value. 3 germination success 1 weakling succumbed to death.A Few rando seeds left. Aug 2nd birthdays 62 days flowering here they are. Any help with ID is appreciated.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Thanks nick there is a center plant 1st generation clone that entered the 12/12 area yesterday. A clone of subject A ( bottom photo)

Welcome to 420magazine.com LittleSeaweed!

On the strain, no idea! Sativa (haze leaning) They look like they have a ways to go? What are you feeding them? What sort of lights you got in there? They look like a bump for each wouldn’t go amiss?

Minnesota - I think @StoneOtter is there and grows outdoors, he might have an idea of what was knocking around those parts outdoor back in the day?

Nick
Those 2 are from seedlings,in soil from my organic garden my wife is organic crazy. Sandy and well draining but compacts so tight I lost a few clones at first now I’ve moved to miracle grow potting mixed with the garden soil except on the two OGs they are to far I feel to mess with. I am an outdoor guy so when growth slowed I was like, must be hungry so started MG all purpose fertilizer added to the water, growth resumed. They are both photoperiod plants had to force flower them. One was female and the other I couldn’t tell til the force flowering. Lucky both ladies 2 strains clearly. The short one may be a cheese variant.

IMG_0897.jpeg

IMG_0896.jpeg

IMG_0894.jpeg

Those 2 are from seedlings,in soil from my organic garden my wife is organic crazy. Sandy and well draining but compacts so tight I lost a few clones at first now I’ve moved to miracle grow potting mixed with the garden soil except on the two OGs they are to far I feel to mess with. I am an outdoor guy so when growth slowed I was like, must be hungry so started MG all purpose fertilizer added to the water, growth resumed. They are both photoperiod plants had to force flower them. One was female and the other I couldn’t tell til the force flowering. Lucky both ladies 2 strains clearly. The short one may be a cheese variant.

IMG_0897.jpeg

IMG_0896.jpeg

IMG_0894.jpeg
Welcome to the 420 Magazine family @LittleSeaweed. You should try Fox Farms Happy Frog n Ocean Forest soil it’s much better for weed. Pro-Mix and Coast of Maine are also popular with growers. CL🍀 :thumb: :welcome: :circle-of-love::theband::circle-of-love::party:

image.jpg

image.jpg
My wife got me a jewelers loupe for Christmas and have been watching them closely since. My father recommended a read that was seized during his bust. Everything you wanted to know he said. Lol he had a continuous grow system in his closet harvesting bi weekly took him like 6 years to get it running smoothly.

image.jpg

I’m learning every day and am satisfied with my first crack at indoor😊They are no grampas farm outdoor monsters summer before last pics mostly holes in the ground no pot method. Guard dawg cutting from an old timer wintered and cloned delivered as soon as frost was out. 3x3x3 holes good year for sure

IMG_1071.jpeg

IMG_1070.jpeg

IMG_1069.jpeg

IMG_1068.jpeg

IMG_1067.jpeg

Hi there @LittleSeaweed welcome to 420 mag.,this is a great comunity!!! Enjoy your freedom to grow
U sure know what your doing, great plants , like @NickHardy said the t5's are somewhat under Powered but love the setup all the same , frosty plants . Sorry to hear about the theives (bastards)Take care dude & peace to all 🤙
It’s a shame people don’t grow their own instead of stealing from others. Smh CL🍀

Right on thirdunc appreciate the props. Yeah I’ll probably order a new light eventually I got that 4 bulb fixture at the dump for free, wired it in,installed a over the oven hood exhaust system above the fixture in my man cave and sealed the room tight. My wife of 10 years is former stoner now situational smoker she don’t love the ghetto operation I got but she also don’t care all and I’m in less than a hondo probs so whatever I got plugs while I play gardener. Summertime is coming.

Of the recreational states only 7 or 8 allow home cultivation. Our governor said “only 1 in 10 can really do anything with it” lots will try most will give up after dispensaries open. I enjoy growing anything really just happens cannabis is my passion lol

Back
Top Bottom