what would an example of a bad urine sample or inconclusive be?

mike21138

Hello all ! So today at work I had a random urine test....knowing I would fail.I Bought time and went to my buddy's house for a clean sample..I got the sample had it secure and warm. Well everything went smooth and I put it in the cup but it wasn't warm enough...the nurse was cool and said well we gotta do another sample .. I was like holy S***! I had no "clean" sample left ...I stayed calm and called my buddy again and got a delivery of some fresh piss lol I went in and again it wasn't registering a temp....my problem is that I peed a small bit in the cup to try and get a warm spike or something to happen. ...will that small amount of dirty pee turn that sample dirty?? And 2 samples both not in temp spec still sent off ....does that even count if it is dirty being that it was not warm enough to begin with?? I have done this before years ago and passes but the cups temp readings must have improved over the years lol ...any thoughts would be appreciated!

Wet piss shirt bends bars...sorry bro I had to say that. I'm certainly have not read into this Bro, but, sure somebody will reply soon with the knowledge you seek. Welcome to the 420 Magazine btw

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom