What you think this bud is?

triggz2k15

Hey there again everyone.

Just had a friend come over to see me today, haven't seen this dude in years and he just showed up out of no where today lol so cool. Turns out his been on his travels all through Europe.

Anyway he brought me some killer nugs round:) . I tried to take some pic's but if any of u who know me will know that my hands shake and don't allow for the best lil. But have been taking advice from people on here and tried to get some better ones.

This bud smokes so nice and clean, ash is soft and light grey. Taste very citrus like lemon and has a very full body high and hits with a overwhelming couch lock lol. I like it alot. I can't for the life of me remember where he said this come from he had so much lol.

Here's the pic's...
420-magazine-mobile2059542734.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2062504864.jpg

I broke the bud open and tried to zoom in, here's what I got...

420-magazine-mobile771892807.jpg
420-magazine-mobile660861228.jpg

So what you think everyone???
I know I haven't give u much to go off lol but I'm very high right now, that high it's lonely up here

Triggz.
Peace Love and Respect.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey man,

Ye theres some serious action going on with that bud lol its blew me away all day long ;)
he left me 3gram of it, and whilst one spliff goes along way with this bud I still wish I had hella lot more haha.

Triggz.
Peace Love and Respect.

Hey man,

Ye theres some serious action going on with that bud lol its blew me away all day long ;)
he left me 3gram of it, and whilst one spliff goes along way with this bud I still wish I had hella lot more haha.

Triggz.
Peace Love and Respect.

Back
Top Bottom