What is this

Jaxsbr

Hi everyone.

I dropped some seed in potting soil and forgot about it.

Here is what came up. This looks strange to me as I see pistols but also something resembling male pollen sacks.

What I want to know is. Is this a hermi? Will I be able to smoke it? It looks very small.

20140406_125459.jpg

That is interesting.
Seems to me it went immediately into self preservation stage.
Dont think you will be getting much off that.

12hrs and less puts the plants into flowering mode. You need over 15hrs of light to let the plant grow before you drop the light cycle to 12hrs.

12hrs and less puts the plants into flowering mode. You need over 15hrs of light to let the plant grow before you drop the light cycle to 12hrs.

Not true. I use GLR .. 12 ON, 5.5 off, 1 on, 5.5 off. No issues.

What is your biggest reason for using GLR, electrical costs?
I stumbled upon a journal that used it, and the girls looked fine in veg. Thought I'd give it a try. The math on savings helped as well. Since I'm using bagseed in a first grow, and CFL's, I wanted to know if I could get away with it .. looking at my plants; I can :p

What is your biggest reason for using GLR, electrical costs?

Energy savings, less heat produced as well. But an unintended benefit is that under GLR the plants start flowering on their own when they have reached sexual maturity, which so far has been right at 8 weeks from seed for both of my grows so there is no waiting after flipping to find out what's male or female. Just wait until they show sex, remove the males, flip to 12/12 and you are on your way. Anytime I have the option to have the plants tell me when they're ready for something, whether it be food/water/time to flower/etc., rather than the other way around, it always seem to work out better for the plants.

Back
Top Bottom