What's going on?

josh223

Has anyone else ever experienced this? Here's a couple of pictures of 26 A Trains growing in Hempy SOG using Blue Planet Nutrients. My issue is that these have been under 12/12 for over a month now (35 days to be precise) and there is little if any bud formation. They reek of fruity-cheese but nothing for weight.

These plants are in a sealed tent in a dark basement. The only things I can think of is light contamination, but there is none; or that I just have some piss-poor genetics. Anyone have an opinion?

Picture_01588.jpg
Picture_01768.jpg
Picture_01669.jpg
Picture_01976.jpg

600 watts of High Pleasure Sodium off a digital ballast. Sunmaster Super Deluxe Bulb with 85,000 initial lumens and a PAR rating of 358.

Plants are in a 4'x4' tent. They take up less than half of the floor space so I should be good for light coverage. Temps, humidity, air flow, Ph are all good.

I rechecked the timer and it is actually working and it is set for 11 hours and 45 minutes of light. (I bumped it down by 15 minutes the other day).

I've read up on that. But man, this is odd. The males showed a couple of weeks ago and have been disposed of. These plants are healthy. Just something isn't right.

I have 30 clones to be put in that tent in about a week and a half. They are another strain (Delicious Northern Light Blue). I'm thinking these A Trains are going to the compost pile at that time.

whoa whoa whoa,, lets not get carried away. lol. I guess if you need the room for the new ones then toss'em but thats a shame, they look like great plants. If you are going to toss them, then try the dark period for 24 hours or better, just to see if it does kick start them. Then next time you will know.

I was leaning towards genetics till I looked back thru your post and saw that you had 26 plants. I don't know anything about the genetic background for A Train - but it is very possible to get different phenotypes of plants under certain conditions (F2s, F3s, etc). But for well stabilized seed varieties, that should be like finding a needle in a haystack. Not everyone of 26 plants.

I would say it has to be environmental. Maybe it just prefers light nutes and you are giving heavy. Or it prefers heavy and you are giving it light. Maybe some confusion at the seed bank and you got some random long flowering cycle type of plant. Those are just random, wildass guesses to give you some different thoughts.

I just don't think it could be a genetic anomaly since they are all the same.

Those look great!

Back
Top Bottom