Whats growing on

luvpiff

hello all!!
I am a freshman grower that just started a month ago. I hope to learn from all of u and i hope i can return the favor. I currently own a bcnl bloombox and have nothing but good things to say about the product. I wiol try to post as much as possible and if anyone has a question about my grow or are looking for some feedbacks pls feel free to hit me up. Thx ;)

Re: whats growing on?

Don't hesitate to put up a journal... looking forward to some pics!

Welcome to the 420 mag family. If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
Or... dive right in and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

IMAG00757.jpg
IMAG00766.jpg
IMAG00838.jpg
IMAG00886.jpg
IMAG00878.jpg
IMAG0088_1.jpg
IMAG00779.jpg
IMAG00937.jpg
IMAG00944.jpg
IMAG01024.jpg
IMAG01143.jpg
IMAG00896.jpg
IMAG01155.jpg
IMAG01163.jpg

The mother is T.Dream and the rest are Chyrstal, which is a F1 hybrid of northern lights and white widow. The pics above are from weeks 1-5. Saturday will be the beginning of week 6. Week 3 they looked like they were shot out of a cannon...really stretched out (3ft). I think it might be the food I have been feeding them. I am using Advanced Nutrients and also running an automatic co2 injection set at 5psi since week 3. Right now their are alot of bud sites and from what I have researched Nirvana Chrystal is suppose to be a high yielder which is the reason I decided to go with it. so far so good

Back
Top Bottom