What's my baby issue? Help

No I poured it on it straight then 12 hrs later maybe 18 I flushed it then 4 days later I replanted two day is day 7 after replant. She is 3 or 3.5 wks old

Never never never pour them on straight. They need to be mixed in a gallon of water. WOW, that's why you got burn. Lucky actually the plant is still alive man. I hope you flushed the root ball good lol.
1 teaspoon or even a half teaspoon seems like almost nothing in a whole gallon of water but a TDS meter will say otherwise lol.

When feeding nutes you are looking for a certain concentration. Like for a plant your size maybe 400 ppm food so a teaspoon in a gallon lets say is 400ppm of nutes ok? So you arent looking to feed the whole gallon at one time just use like you are watering. Once the soil is wet with it you have delivered 400ppm nutes. You may have half or 3/4 gallon left for other plants or next feed time.

Once it handles that fine then you step it up next time a bit.
By feeding it straight you were at a HUGE concentraition. I dont even know how many ppm of food lol. Actually feeding straight it may at that point be how many ppm (parts per million) of water is in the nutes lmao.

You will et it bro. Everyone's here to help

Back
Top Bottom