What's the best strain for musical creativity and playability

Hi,
The strain I got right now does make me creative, but often makes me forgetful. Is there a clean thinking strain you may suggest? You musicians out there??
Bob Marley's Favorite was Lambs Bread its great but you need some snacks.

Thanks shangrila!

I can't contact you via private message but:

1. I'm looking for HEMP seeds. I want to plant it all over the city like they did in Guttingen (Germany) recently.
2. What's the price for the hibrids?

Asian food stores

Thanks shangrila!

I can't contact you via private message but:

1. I'm looking for HEMP seeds. I want to plant it all over the city like they did in Guttingen (Germany) recently.
2. What's the price for the hibrids?

i dont know what is the problem with pm... in my settings private messaging is enabled.
but we can find other ways to talk :)

I would recommend 2 things, that go hand in hand.
grow most any 70% sativa , 30% indica , then harvest early.
you need a 30x -60x lighted loupe. cost $5.
after 50-60 days m start lookin at he tricomes. just get familiar with them as they mature. you will see them come CLEAR... then in a week or 3 start clouding up in the top & going milky.
I " guess" when its 30% milky trics & flush a week & trim & mason jars cure as soon as the stems get snapy.
get the cigar temp humidity hydrometer for $20. when it gets into 60% range it nicely dried & will store w/o crackin the jars much.
by getting them prior to the golden amber stage you will avoid most of the body stone!
LUCK,
Slag

Hello there,

I'm glad i found a post about music creativity question from a fellow musician.

I have tried many named and stray kinds of Strains and what has always popped up is the single fact that Sativas will ALWAYS give you a head trip, make you want to rock out to your favorite tunes and trip you while at it. Now, if you're playing an instrument then it will most definitely make you play sweet tunes and interesting beats/riffs/etc.

Cannabis as is will distract you from whatever is that you are doing because is a head trip, it's just the way it is but with enough practice/repetition of this process, you will get the hang of it. At least that's what happened to me.

Indicas on the other hand will slow you down and keep you chill, relaxed. Not bad but you want to be still able to create music or simply jam out.

The head high you're looking for is also achieved by harvesting your yields a bit earlier than usual. If you don't know how to do this you should definitely read on it and watch videos to get the exact flavor and desired head trip. This could come from both sativas and indicas but in my personal experience i have noticed Sativas give you WAY more of the head high that allows for creativity and still be able to move and do what we musicians do. I personally dance off while DJ'ing or playing my guitar.

So in answering your question as to what are the best strains for musical playability, i'd go 10/10 for any good Sativa. ( Which are also my favorite for this exact reason )

This indica VS Sativa videos might help you:

Additional info on both strains:

Hope it helps and keep making good music.!

Check my stuff here: djRodmo | Mixcloud

:Namaste:

IMG_20131227_181445_622.jpg

Thanks for the advice everybody. I decided to go with something more on the Sativa side. Check it out. Strawberry Cough. Ahemm!

Back
Top Bottom