Whats your fave strain and why?

Sour Deisel for me. It makes me so incredibly happy, and makes me so excited to live life, also gives me the giggles and slightly distorted vision.

How does NYCD compare to SD? Ive never had it before. Is it a similar high? Is it more potent?

Mine would be a tie between Cotton Candy and Orange bud. I also like Mountain Jam.

In Flanders Fields

In Flanders field the poppies blow,
Between the crosses row on row,
That mark our place, and in the sky,
The larks still bravely singing, fly,
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the dead, short days ago,
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved, and were loved, and now we lie,
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe,
To you from failing hands we throw,
The torch : Be yours to hold it high!
If ye break faith with us who die,
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow,
In Flanders fields.

Lt - Colonel John McCrae
1872 ~ 1918
Written in 1915

Thank you to all who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms. Diggity

taste and smoke smell: O.G. Kush, sharp smell and taste...almost like medicine...but if it was tastey, haha!

buzz: some genetic headache from a guy in monterey, i think it was something along the lines of: great white x whitewiddow x kush. great high though 1 blunt between 6 was WAY overkill...even for heavy tokers.

nug smell: trainwreck, its why i grow it. mmm...piney

AK-47 just because it gave me so much energy. I felt like going out and doing shit.

So true so true. I got a messed up back and the ak has me out doing yard work in the cold. I love that shit my all time number 1! I can still be fried after standing in the cold, that stuff is class A all the way. Trips to win...looks good, taste good, smokes good, grows good, yields good,several interesting phenos....:smokin:

I used to know a guy some 45 yrs my elder, hes gone now and so are his seeds:straightface: He was old school and had been growing and breeding Colombian Gold since the late 70's, during the late 80's - early 90's I was able to enjoy it for about 7 years before he passed, it was the best I ever had in every way. The high was potent (energetic unless you got greedy, then nighty night), the taste phenomenal, beautiful big caramel colored buds that were rock hard. I miss them both.:rollit: heres to you Les

DESTROYER!, it`s the best strain (thai x mexican x colombian) is very hig cerebral efect hawaiian snow is like a hamer in the head and kali mist its very good high but Destroyer it`s much more sativa high quality.

I don't have a lot of experience with good strains yet, but one that stands out is Dr Greenthumb's Big Laughing. Really does produce fits of laughter, potent and tastey. Easy to grow, 9 weeks flower. Everything is funny.

The fruity thai sounds great but I'm curious about this residual dullness you keep mentioning. I've never experienced it and I've been smoking for over 30 years. What is it? I've found that if I'm too stoned all I have to do is eat a little something and it seems to take the edge off a little. No matter what I've smoked...I'm back to feeling 100% after a few hours of sleep. Never had anything affect me the next day. Never heard of anyone else having affects the next day either.

Depending on the strain, I've had effects on the next day or sometimes even on day after that. Mostly its dullness, everything kinda feels dull and boring, its crappy feeling. But sometimes its different, energetic feeling, I get things done that I normally wouldnt (such as schoolwork) and Im way more social and confident than I'd normally be.
And sometimes I feel no effects on the next day. ;)

Back
Top Bottom