Question: What's The Most Creative Cannabis Strains?

420 Warrior

So a few years ago I grew out some "White Rhino" and after smoking it I couldn't get over how much the creative juices were flowing in my mind, to the point where I was here writing posts and felt like I could have literally written a whole freakin book. It was like I was totally in tune with the universe and I was absolutely amazed at how clear and cognitive everything was.

Similarly, I've actually experienced the same kind of thing with other unknown strains of Cannabis I've smoked over the years as well and It was always an incredible feeling and something I'd like to further explore when choosing new strains to try out.

Basically what I'm asking for are recommendations from other people here who have had experiences like this with different strains as well.

I guess if I lived in a legal state I could talk to my local "Bud Tenders" and get some good ideas for different strains that I could give a whirl, but unfortunately as it stands now here in GA, I'm kinda forced to ask you guys about the details of different strains.

Any thoughts from anyone who wants to share info about some"Super Creative Strains" will certainly be appreciated.

Thanks guys,

420 Warrior
:thanks: :Namaste:

As a writer and researcher, I'm interested in this too.

I used to buy my green, before I knew anything about how to grow it. Some stuff got me super creative and I'd write constantly. Other stuff made me more lethargic. At the time I had no idea why it had different effects, but some I liked more than others. Wish I'd payed attention to strain names. Or collected some of the seeds from the good stuff.

As a writer and researcher, I'm interested in this too.

I used to buy my green, before I knew anything about how to grow it. Some stuff got me super creative and I'd write constantly. Other stuff made me more lethargic. At the time I had no idea why it had different effects, but some I liked more than others. Wish I'd payed attention to strain names. Or collected some of the seeds from the good stuff.

I know, back in the day very little of the weed we got actually had names at all, it was mostly all just black market Mexican "whatever weed" and we were just glad to score anything we could get our hands on at the time.

Now days it's become so commercialized and so many pure breed strains are on the market it's hard to keep up with it all, but I do indeed love that we can now study and share info about the effects of all the different strains out there on the sudo-legalized market.

It's nice to know that in some places and hopefully soon, in most all places, that we will be able to test out different strains and see for ourselves which ones bests suit our own individual personal needs.

I know a lot of Sativas have this "Uplifting" and "Creative" quality but my question is which ones are the most prevalent when it comes to focus and sharpness of mind because that's certainly my strain preference.

I remember those days also I did some research and wanted to go old school on my first indoor grow so I selected Santa Marta Colombian Gold. I remember the buzz as a enjoyable time. Since I also have chronic pain I think this will help. Did some research and found this on another site:

Colombian Gold is some seriously old-school marijuana. A close relative of the even more famous Acapulco Gold, this strain was born in the Santa Marta mountains of Colombia and exploded across the United States in the 1960s. Its popularity has since faded dramatically, but it remains an effective tool for treating muscle spasms and chronic pain. THC levels in this strain reportedly test above 19%, so it's a relatively potent choice for patients seeking a calming, energizing, clear-headed cerebral high that can also be used to treat anxiety and depression. CBD levels are much harder to come by, though Colombian Gold has been used to crossbreed strains that are high in that cannabinoid. Still, without more reliable information, this strain shouldn't be used as the sole medication for conditions that respond to CBD, including seizure disorders. Colombian Gold is a near-pure sativa (sativa/indica ratio of at least 75:25), the result of an original Colombian landrace strain. It delivers a smooth but tangy tea flavor and a Skunky aroma with notes of lemon and lime. The buds are covered in visible crystals

I'm not sure if it's true of all the "White" strains as I haven't tried any others, but I do know that the White Rhino I grew was certainly one that I would love to have everyday on a daily basis as I've never felt so clear and focused in my life.

I would recommend it to anyone who wants to do some serious writing or to get a needed push with a tedious project.

I solved all the worlds problems with Ghost Train Haze, Forgot all the answers but I found them there. For me it is more than just Sativa. A touch of indica helps. I am thinking a strain in the 60 to 70% sativa should be about right.
I love good weed that floods the mind with epiphanies only to be forgotten seconds later. I’ve had a few that do it but it’s usually due to low tolerance.
I’m growing some Colombian punto rojo/gold genetics that are 1 step from frozen 1978 genetics. 100% sativa. The friend that gave them to me says he’s finally recreated the 70s weed that he’s been looking for. Those plants are definitely the stars in my collection.

IMHO couch lock is not always the desired effect of medicine.

Yea, it seems like everyone I know wants that heavy Indica body stone but my personal preference is the more energetic and creative effect that a good Sativa brings.

I personally don't want to lose all my interest in daily functions and activities.

On a side note, I've still got some unknown strain bag seeds that I kept and the weed they came from gave me so much energy that everyone swore I was on speed when I was smoking it. I've dubbed this strain "Speed Weed" and I fully plan on growing it out as soon as it becomes "Legal" here in GA. It's definitely a "Working Man's" Cannabis strain!

I love good weed that floods the mind with epiphanies only to be forgotten seconds later. I’ve had a few that do it but it’s usually due to low tolerance.
I’m growing some Colombian punto rojo/gold genetics that are 1 step from frozen 1978 genetics. 100% sativa. The friend that gave them to me says he’s finally recreated the 70s weed that he’s been looking for. Those plants are definitely the stars in my collection.

I have always thought that all of the Mexican and South America weed was pure sativa. Over the years I have heard of land race indicas and ruderalis from down there also. If that is the case. Some of these sativas may have naturally hybridized over the years.

Much like Hindu Kush. A land race indica that has a sativa side from natural hybridization somewhere along the line.

Back
Top Bottom