Whats the best way to purchase from our sponsors?

Can someone please school me in the best way to purchase much needed products from Sierra Natural Sprays SNS? I dont want to get taken on the big auction site if there is a better way. I am hoping that we get a discount for being members here at 420magazine.com? Either way Im giving them my business and going to give their products a shot at helping me get done what I am getting ready to do. lol. I signed up and picked a sample but they must not be doing that no longer cause it's been months and I haven't seen anything. I want to support my sponsors here at 420mag, so far I have purchased "Root Magic" from Blue Planet Nutrients.:high-five: Corey is invaluable IMHO
Thanks all
AZMEDS:peace:

I don't remember who the Sunset Rep is on here but the sponsors usually have a handle so u can communicate directly and many have a checkout code that offers discounts to members. Worst case try clicking their link and contacting Sns directly. Free bump

THANK YOU SNS, got my samples the other day. Had to show them off lol. Thanks again
photo-372.JPG

Back
Top Bottom