Whats the best way to smoke hash?

frosurfer420

I see alot of people just put a little nugget of it ontop of their bowl, but i've been told that you should heat it up and it will flake off on top of your bowl??

What is the best way to do it??

I like to cut mine up really fine, and sprinkle it on a blunt. Im sure there are lots of ways to do it. if you have some stickier hash, maybe sliver a discus shape off the top and put it on some bud. Usually if i'm smoking a bowk with hash, I layer the bowl. First, goes on the weed, then a lil hash, then I top it off with more weed. Burns like a charm.

havent had hash in awhile, my buddy used to make it all the time, but when i smoked it, i found it best to make little nugs out of it.

the best way 2 use hash is to crumble it into small peices, kinda like powder, and then sprinkle it on the tabacco or weed of ur joint, blunt. If with a bowl, js cumble it into the bowl instead of having it intact, u'll burn alot more at once, and have a much greater hit!

or put a little ball on the rim of a glass bowl and then hold a lighter to it and when you see it starting to smoke start inhaling softly while still holding the flame, half way thru a hit take off the flame and still inhale a bit. but i usually just put mix it with weed. or you can put a ball of hash on a metal safty pin or needle but burn the needle before hand. heat the ball of hash on the tip of the pin by puting a lighter on the side of it, when you see it smoking start inhaleing or you can do hot knifing with it.

Back
Top Bottom