Whats the Biggest Yielding Strain you have ever grown?

JokerJohn

Hey guys Im planing some future grows and searching for some big yielding strains to fill my tent.
Rather then reading the reviews of some seed stores which can be misleading and disapointing i rather ask you guys the growers the ones with the most experience and honest opinions and an actual reliable 2nd source.

So guys what has been your best yielding strain?
How did you find, purchase , or breed it?
Is it a consistent yielder?
How long did you flower it ?

feel free to post photos , add strain reviews or anything you feel would be helpful

Hope to hear from you guys

Peace JJ :peace:

Unfortunately no, most of the gardens I've been involved in prefer privacy in that regard.

Green cush is one of those strains that seemed to always yield heavy for multiple growers and harvests, in my experience.

i understand my friend thank you for the info :)

JokerJohn, just saw this and wanted to suggest Super Lemon Haze. I got 2 lbs out doors with very little effort. She likes to make long spears of fat dense nugs.
How did you find, purchase , or breed it? It was bag seed from an oz of Super Lemon Haze I bought at the dispensary.
Is it a consistent yielder? Hells yes.
How long did you flower it ? I harvested late Sept , She does have a longer flower time, Flowering indoor: 9-10 weeks with a production up to 700gr/m2 , not too bad. Link in my sig for the grow.:peace:

awesome! smoke2js ive got 2 super lemon haze bag seed females now so i may have to take a clone for a mother !

have to say Super lemon haze is one of my favourite strains as well!

thanks bud!

Back
Top Bottom