Fast Flowering Strains

HigherTheHigh

So I have been growing for quite a while now and I have tried quite a few Strains thoughtout my experience, I have learnt a lot and found some scary genetics that turned out poor so in order to get the best review I feel this forum is one of the best to get those vital reviews.

So I grow Strains that are 8-9 week Strains and I won't grow any strain longer than that period but the Strains I have been growing simply need longer and I feel I don't think I'm benefitting from the full genetics ect.

So I would like to know of any 6-7 week Strains I can push to 8-9 weeks and have the full added benefit of getting the most THC content, I'd prefer if you have grown the same strain a few times to see if the Flowering time is consistant.

I am growing for yield too however I don't think it will matter too much on how much they produce as I grow Scrogs and take the extra time for veg.

I am currently Flowering a @SeedsMan Amnesia Fast and even though its a haze its a dast 7 week version but I'm not that into sativas as they make me feel uncomfortable, if anyone has any photos of this strain in full flower I would love to see.

One of the fastest strain I have grown is Grimm Cinderella 99. It produces well indoors too. Not sure what you are looking for smoke wise. I swear by the strain. That is because I can grow other strains along with it. That is flower time. Not grow time. It is a photo period strain.

Sounds like you are looking for something different. Still you may find what you want in a Photo Period strain. You just need to control the lights. I have pulled off lots of 4 month total grows with photo strains. That is pretty fast start to finish when you consider there was multiple strains in that grow.

Thats a tuff one, even most auto's take about 3 months. Maybe photos ( sea of green ) flip as soon as they come up? maybe.

Sorry I should have explained it better, when I mean fast flowering I just mean for the flowering period as I plan to find a 7 week flowering strain and push it to 8 weeks, this way I can veg another set in the 8 weeks I'm flowering them off.

I would like an Indica dominant strain for sleeping, somethings that's known to be a nice tasting bud.

2 good sativa dom. strains are C-99 and Flo. I don't grow a lot of indica's and don't worry to much about flower time much. The only one that comes to mind is Critical Mass from Dinafem. I grow a S-1 of the strain. My pheno was the reversed plantand is a selfed plant. The different pheno it pollinated which made a feminized version of Critical Mass. Produced lots of early flowering pheno's. The breeder grows it all the time because of the early flowering.

I know early flowering is in Critical Mass I just don't know how prevalent it is.

Isn't Black Domina known for that?
Sorry I should have explained it better, when I mean fast flowering I just mean for the flowering period as I plan to find a 7 week flowering strain and push it to 8 weeks, this way I can veg another set in the 8 weeks I'm flowering them off.

I would like an Indica dominant strain for sleeping, somethings that's known to be a nice tasting bud.

I'll take a look at that for sure.

I took a look at the Critical Mass strain and found that Seedsman have bread a strain called Big Nugs Fast and its genetics contain Critical Mass so I think that's going to be the next contender in two 5 plant Scrogs, should be around the middle of July when I start germinating :).

Isn't Black Domina known for that?

Yeah, they used to call it a day-ender around here, kind of a heavy narcotic effect. It's a poly-hybrid (indica), so if the OP decides to try it, I recommend he/she buy a pack of regular (not feminized) seeds. There will be some phenotypical variance, and having a male or three in the batch will allow some breeding, giving a chance to see some more (and produce many thousands of seeds, lol, if that appeals).

Sweet Seeds have 14 fast flowering strains. They call them their F1 Fast seeds. They're all flowering in 6-7 weeks.
F1 Fast Version
I've got no personal experience with them though.
Edit; I just saw you're growing one of them, so you probably know of the other strains already.
Edit again; Sorry - stoned. Have a look at the Sweet Seeds. They look good.

Thanks for the replies, I'm still undecided and I will take a look at sweet seeds as in trying to look for nice flavours to hopefully grow and actually taste.

I am also looking at growing Northern Lights, Big Nugs Fast or Sherbet Queen.

Back
Top Bottom