Fast flowering strains?

HigherTheHigh

Anyone know of any fast flowering strains?

Heard some people harvest at 6 weeks with cloudy trichs, iv had some northern light be harvested at around 7 weeks.

My plan is to grow 25 in 5L pots SOG grow, 4 weeks from seed breaking soil to flip.

Any links would be greatly appreciated.

47 days Critical Skunk.. 53critical mass from mr nice seeds. but some of the plants will run longer.. not critical+, as I haven't seen any run shorter than 65days (nodoubt some do, i haven't seen everyone grown, lol, incase somebody cones in with their 47day critical+ lol)

Fem-Auto-Flowering is the way to go if you wish to get there fast. I'm about to finish a NL crop, by the time I'm done it'll be anywhere from 10 to 12 weeks. Seeds sellers give you the shortest time-line possible; perhaps under optimal conditions. The yield for my crop will be generous. However the timeline given by the seller is 8 weeks. I'm not complaining at all, as the girls are nice specimens.

Good luck with your plan!

Im not an auto fan as it costs me far to much running them 18/6-24/0, ran N/L autos once over 13 weeks start to finish but no where near as much yield as what i can achieve with normal fems unfortunately.

The timeline for them are just for flowering only bud, you usually add a good 3-4 weeks pre veg on top :).

Back
Top Bottom