What's the most you would pay for seeds?

I seem to be posting this everywhere but i keep seeing questions about it heres what i just ordered from attitude

420-magazine-mobile546877626.jpg

Not sure if you will get Autos. There will be males and females. with the cross. you should see some like the Granddaddy Purple and some like the Northern lights Blueberry. Then a few with traits of mom and dad mixed. This is no guarantee of what will when strains are crossed

I don't want them to be autos . All I know is that the northern lights blueberry auto was really good. So I'm hoping that it crossed with the GDP will make a decent strain .

Not sure if you will get Autos. There will be males and females. with the cross. you should see some like the Granddaddy Purple and some like the Northern lights Blueberry. Then a few with traits of mom and dad mixed. This is no guarantee of what will when strains are crossed
I'm going to pop some in a few weeks and see what I get. Thanks for answering

I used 5online it's not an advertised code on their website anymore but it still works for 5 percent off your order
Sweet man thanks. When I first used 420 code it showed where it was -like 13$ I didn't order it then I waited u til the next day. And had to redo the order and when I put it in there again it didn't take it off. I emailed attitude and that chick was a total bitch . Basically called me a moron for not knowing how to convert dollars to thier money which a quick Google search easily does for anyone. Left me with a shitty taste in my mouth. So I didn't order at all. I'm looking for another site to order from that will shit here to the states. I'm pretty much do e with attitude . I've ordered atleast $2k worth of seeds for myself and my friend. Mostly my friend as I do that have funds as far as his ..Lol.

Sweet man thanks. When I first used 420 code it showed where it was -like 13$ I didn't order it then I waited u til the next day. And had to redo the order and when I put it in there again it didn't take it off. I emailed attitude and that chick was a total bitch . Basically called me a moron for not knowing how to convert dollars to thier money which a quick Google search easily does for anyone. Left me with a shitty taste in my mouth. So I didn't order at all. I'm looking for another site to order from that will shit here to the states. I'm pretty much do e with attitude . I've ordered atleast $2k worth of seeds for myself and my friend. Mostly my friend as I do that have funds as far as his ..Lol.
Wow that's crazy. I'm sorry that happened. I actually had the complete opposite experience. Considering my mistakes I made during ordering and the back and forth game I made them play.

First I hit bank transfer didn't mean to then when they called they told me I got 3 free seeds for a bank transfer so i said ok nvm I'll do a transfer when I couldn't do that I told them I wanted to go back to using my debit card they simply explained that they had to take off 3 seeds and they processed the order.

I never got an attitude at all no pun intended lol
But then again maybe I did and just couldn't tell through her cute accent lmao.

The way I operate idc so much about the customer service as long as you do your job. And from my experience they did that so far verify my order take my money send me the right product.
As long as those 3 happen what do i care. I mean I can be a bit of an ahole when I'm having a bad day so I give that courtesy to everyone.

I'll shop with attitude again just because of how many beans I'm getting from how many different solid breeders for a decent price.

Wow that's crazy. I'm sorry that happened. I actually had the complete opposite experience. Considering my mistakes I made during ordering and the back and forth game I made them play.

First I hit bank transfer didn't mean to then when they called they told me I got 3 free seeds for a bank transfer so i said ok nvm I'll do a transfer when I couldn't do that I told them I wanted to go back to using my debit card they simply explained that they had to take off 3 seeds and they processed the order.

I never got an attitude at all no pun intended lol
But then again maybe I did and just couldn't tell through her cute accent lmao.

The way I operate idc so much about the customer service as long as you do your job. And from my experience they did that so far verify my order take my money send me the right product.
As long as those 3 happen what do i care. I mean I can be a bit of an ahole when I'm having a bad day so I give that courtesy to everyone.

I'll shop with attitude again just because of how many beans I'm getting from how many different solid breeders for a decent price.
Very true man. I didn't look at it like that. I wish I knew how to call them. All my correspondence was thru email. I'm sure I'll order from them again. Just have to calm down a bit. Lol. And I can be a huge asshole just ask my fiance !!

There number to call is on their website.
Their in the UK so depending on where your at you have to call according to their timezone.
It also shows what time it is in the UK on their site.
If your in the us then youll need an international code to call
I think it's 011 but that's also on their website as well.

Or just email them to call you and they'll call you on the number you provide on your attitude account.

It does make it very easy when speaking to someone over email

Bottom line if you really like a strain its worth it. Most of the super high dollar strains have a proven record. Even a 5 pac of female seeds for $200 is nothing when you can get a ounce per plant fairly easily. Even if only 3 finish that still gives you 3 ounces of quality buds of exactly what you want to smoke. Throw in keeping the best one for a mother and you will have your 200 investment paying you back over and over for years.

Back
Top Bottom