Whats up Fellas - Help Please - N def?

Pdub721

Whats up fellas, my names Pdub and I have a problem with a plant of mine. Its about 3 maybe 4 weeks old. Its starting to yellow out on the bottom leaves, I made a blood meal tea that I used but I'm not sure its doing much(its been 7 hours, no sign of change).

I had little white things crawling on my plants, so I flushed them with Neem Oil, waited about 4 days and saw no signs of pests so I flushed the neem oil water out. They looked a little underfed so I used FF grow big with my water, but they still seem to be yellowing out. Any way to make use of the blood meal I have besides a tea? I put blood meal in a sock a boiled the water for 5 min then let it sit and kept moving the sock around. Strained it out and gave the plant about 1 cup of this tea.

IMG_20140524_090934111_HDR.jpg
IMG_20140524_090949622_HDR.jpg
IMG_20140524_090956856.jpg

Any suggestions, this is my first grow so I don't have the best knowledge. I'm researching things daily, my girlfriend wants to kick my ass for how much "weed" related things I'm learning/talking about/etc lol. She'll smoke with me though.. but hates me using it for my stomach and hates it itself. Women lol

Halp!

:circle-of-love:

Also... I just transplanted it fed with FF grow big and I started to LST it today. Bent it little by little so far and I can already see the growth from today of it growing straight up again...So its healthy and growing, but a little yellow? Maybe mix a little of the blood meal in the top of the soil next watering?

Not a N def?

Back
Top Bottom