What's wrong here? Help!-pics

Smokin Ace

Well, I'm in trouble and can't seem to figure it out. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Sick_plant.jpg

sick_leaf_a.jpg

sick_leaf_b.jpg

sick_leaf_c.jpg

They were doing great, i don't know what happened. Sorry for blurry pics, I'm not a good photographist.lol

Soil is about 6.7ph and i feed and water at 6.5. 80*f 45-55% RH in light; 65* 60-70% rh in dark. It has affect one plant very badly another moderately another slightly and the other two seem just fine.

They have rust spots and dark purple/dark gray areas more towards center of leaves after a day or two of curls downward. The bad plant is quite a bit lighter than the others and is lacking lushness, new growth looks fine till bout a week or so old.

I've flushed them yesterday and foliar fed lightly today. they're under a 400w HPS and raised about 2 ft. I'll get a pic of the entire plant tonight.

What could it be?

Re: What's wrong here?! Help!-pics

Looks like it's time to feed them, what you got to use?

I been using House and Garden line minus the algea, with Sweet citrus. using the normal recipe.

Re: What's wrong here?! Help!-pics

ok sounds good and easy. ill hope for the best. thanks for help, although i think im gonna have to wait till tomorrow evening to feed. I did flush them the take clones, maybe a little too much.

Which is usually caused by pH being out of whack right? Soil pH 6.5~7.0 is a good range.
no more than 6.8...7.0 plus will lock certain nutes

Back
Top Bottom