What's wrong with my leaves?

Fiete

IMG_20160421_082746.jpg
IMG_20160421_082734.jpg

I could be wrong, but I have a few babies in the third week of veg, that have stunted growth , and the new leaves coming in arent developing at a normal rate plus added blotches and discoloration like your's. Are you in veg? And are you using nutes? I use the fox farm trio pack, and noticed since my last feeding (2 days ago) Im getting leave's like this. My plan is to cut back on nutes, And go through two cycles of water when the soil gets dry enough. And added a tsp of powdered eggshells in my soil for nitrogen.

I could be wrong, but I have a few babies in the third week of veg, that have stunted growth , and the new leaves coming in arent developing at a normal rate plus added blotches and discoloration like your's. Are you in veg? And are you using nutes? I use the fox farm trio pack, and noticed since my last feeding (2 days ago) Im getting leave's like this. My plan is to cut back on nutes, And go through two cycles of water when the soil gets dry enough. And added a tsp of powdered eggshells in my soil for nitrogen.

5 Week in Flower, Nutriens are Biobizz (Grow, Fischmix, Algamic, Bloom)

Bl_ten_woche_5_-_6_5_.jpg
Bl_ten_woche_5_-_6_4_.jpg
Bl_ten_woche_5_-_6_3_.jpg
Bl_ten_woche_5_-_6_1_.jpg
Bl_ten_woche_5_-_6_2_.jpg

I'd say calcium from my experience. Looks like mine did and a little extra ca/mg fixed em right up.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have no experience yet but lot of studying. If was my plant I think I'd go with calmag first also.then move on if no improvement. Good luck will be watching.

Sent from my SCH-R530X using 420

Back
Top Bottom