Whats wrong with my plants?

Are they autos? Can you up load some pics?

plants-gtIyteau_1460374481.jpg

plants1-M5oVi5vh_1460374483.jpg

plants2-N8RITKji_1460374485.jpg

im only a newb at growing my self but does look like over watering with droopy leaves like..

again with reference to them flowering under these light times, are they auto flowering seeds? autos flower a set number of days after germination regardless of light schedule .

Peace ;)

I bought them as clones, they were maybe 5 inches tall when I got them, so I;m not sure about the auto flower, but that seems like the only logical explanation.

They are over watered hence the drooping leaves but that doesn't explain the discolouration. What strength light are you using and at what distance.

I can see some nute burn on the tips and some nitrogen clawing.
My questions to you are what nutes and how often and how much and what is your ph?
Also, are you growing hydro or soil?

No idea on the ph, I am a newbie, they get water and light, got a fan in the room and thats it, they have not been given any nutrients. Fox Farm Ocean Forest.

No idea on the ph, I am a newbie, they get water and light, got a fan in the room and thats it, they have not been given any nutrients. Fox Farm Ocean Forest.

If it's in FFOF and hasn't been fed yet, it's probably time. I believe FFOF should be supplemented around or slightly before they go into flowering.

Back
Top Bottom