What's wrong with this picture?

Outlaw81G

Can anyone tell me if I should be worried?
420-magazine-mobile1955599022.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Can anyone tell me if I should be worried?

Looks like you might be watering them too much. A plant that size should be watered no more than once every 3-5 days. You should wait to water until the cup feels like it's completely empty. Having a cup of dry soil may make it easier to judge when it's in need of water.

Well I'm sure I over watered it on Monday... Haven't watered it since.. How long does it usually take for them to go back to normal?

Yep, just too much water. Go by weight. When the cup feels like therres NO water weight in it then flood it good and wait again. A plant that small may go for 5+ days before needing water again.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I live in a fairly dry area, so I like to dome them over with a clear cover of some sort, until their 3rd or 4th set of real leaves to maintain moisture, otherwise, I would be watering them every other day.

Dont worry about the yellowing cotyledons. The plant uses them up for food, they yellow, shrivel up, and fall off.

Well I'm sure I over watered it on Monday... Haven't watered it since.. How long does it usually take for them to go back to normal?

The dryness mainly depends on the size of your root ball. The temp, relative humidity, and air flow of your grow room play a role as well but the majority of the water absorption is from the roots. The bigger and more developed the root ball the quicker it will take on the water.

Don't worry, That plant can go even longer. Fill a same size pot with the same DRY soil and feel the weight of it. When your pot with the plant feels close to the dry pot it's time to water. Practice this way and you will never have to wonder if you are over watering again

She looks nice and green. Keep us posted on her progress

You guys are the best! Thanks again! I will be analyzing everything you guys have mentioned just to be sure I have all my bases covered!

I'm using the 420 magazine app... It makes things so much easier! Lol

Back
Top Bottom