Whats Your Fav. Blunt?

Stoobie

Again, Whats you favorite Cigar or Blunt Wrap. Mine is good ol swisher, or strawberry flavored bluntwrap

Backwood's Mild 'n Natural. Sooo good.

Coconut blunts.

Green Leaf Honey Dutch master. they taste amazing!

Dutch Master.

Around here we have an abundance of Vanilla, Greeny, Honey, and Regular.
Pretty much the only choices around my area for Dutches.

I'd have to say if you can get a good Chocolate blunt wrap you're in good business - not sure who all makes Chocolate, so I'll have to go with peach optimos. Honestly there are a lot of tasty wraps out there, it's actually quite cool to mix it up every day, or every other day. But ya, peach optimos. Supreme.

i used to never buy blunt wraps because i always couldnt get any and i thought it took the real skill out of rollin a good one. but damn i realized its the same thing and taste much better.

Talking about blunt, last night some fuckhead stole my cherry/vanilla Royal blunt wrap, I was at my friends' rehearsal place where he jams and chill, we go to the videostore renting some movies and when we come back the blunt wrap that I left on the drum is fucking gone :eek: There were 4 people there, 2 of them were playing videogames and not watching this motherfucking thief who was there to buy weed to the other guy(dealer, 4th person) he was just sitting in front of the wrap too, y'know it's just $2 but it pissed me off big time just for the fact that he has a reputation for stealing shit and he's a fucking hypocrite. My story is finished, hope it wasn't too boring :laughtwo:

p.s: FUCK YOU MAHONEY, YOU STEALING PIECE OF SHIT.

Anyway my favourite blunts are Cherry/vanilla and Peach. :allgood:

Since someone brought this thread back, I still gotta stick with my guns:

Peach Optimo
Strawberry Swisher
Easy Draw Swisher(with the V cut tip and they are an inch longer then reg)
Sizzurp True Blunt

Back
Top Bottom