Whats your favorite munchie food?

Chocolate milk and tacos! Not together mind you... well, sometimes... but I was really craving!

I would have to say for my drink it would be when you go to Cumberland Farms and get one of the big ass $.75 slushies with madd diff flavors!!!

Aight, i live in Southern California. City El Monte. A huge amount of latinos live around here. So there's this food place. Alberto's...iono if u guys heard of it...

but ya...

super nachos! ...from alberto's is the best....

Mint and Chip Ice Cream or a Burrito from this place we have called " CRAZY TACO " - I swear 1 of them things weighs near a LB. A bang for your buck cuz they are only $3.50 and 1 of them fills me up all day...

* scratches head * im pretty high so I think i'll walk down the street for one! :cheesygrinsmiley:

omfg i loooooooooove pizza, and mcdonalds. bagels with cream cheese...so0o0o good!! and of course chocolate milk!!! or regular is good too.

Bagelssss MmmMMmMMM.... My friend made some Brownies yesterday and I just ate one about an hour ago and im so burnt. A Cinnamon Bagel toasted with Cream Cheese and a big ass cup of milk with ice in it... or a soda :|

I hate when you go to cut a bagel and it doesn't cut evenly down the middle... so when you try to put it in your toaster it doesn't even fit. So then you have to throw it in the Toaster Oven.

Im drinking Arizona Ice Tea/Raspberry Flavor and eatin these Rits Peanut Butter crackers,hahaha.

Mother's Iced Raisin Bars

Oh, great..now I have to go to the store

yeah super nachos are so good! here its called roberto's lol

my favorite munchie food in the world would have to be bagels with cream cheese and in between the two bagels i put cheese its and flaming hot cheetoes...sounds gross but try it when your high its the best, and for a drink I love gatorade when im high mmmmmm

ya super nachos are bombay! hooka girl knows watsup...

watermelon sounds good too..
never tried it wen im high.
thats my next mission.

for bout 2 day in a row i was eating a big ass plate of chili cheese fries covered with ketchup all over ...
very good.

Doritos... the cheesey kind. It doesnt get any better than that when your high.

Ohh if you like fast easy munchies then you have to get the Cheesits crisps there soooooooooooo good when your Baked!!

Wendy's, come on man, Wendy's. Say it with me, Wendy's.

Their spicy chicken sandwich rules. It's makin me salivate right now, like Homer.

Ughghghghghg, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sspiiiicccyyyyy chiiiiickeeeeennnn.

I had Wendy's twice on 4/20, and 3 times on 4/21... Oh man, why should the closest fast food be Wendy's. haha

Munchie food like no other is bbq chips and red grapes.

Back
Top Bottom