Whats Your Favorite Munchies food?

Yeah, I used to love the Frosted Flakes. No more.

StonyTigerSm.jpg

Fantastic poster - I love it

I remeber eatin all kinds of wierd munchies back when i used to hang wit my cousins(1 always had a full fridge)lol
like a peanut butter and dorritos sandwich && throwin Cpt Crunch in ice cream

so whats ur favorite food to munch on?get as crazy as you want

me n friends made fryed doughnuts from pilsberry rolls lol with powdered sugar

---- hmm what else have i done -- made homemade chinese food lol __
my friend is horrible she will cook chicken and put it in top ramen ugh

my gf eats ben n jerrys and never eats the chocolate peices so i ussaly check the fridge for half eatin ice cream 1st for pure chocolate chips lol

ohh ya the chinese food was made of rice veggies and chopped corndogs lmao

ive also been known to rub sour cream on anything and everything lmao

my other friend she likes to make burgers when hi but she goes the extra mile she cuts the form of the hamburger out of the bun lol and makes it look like its a bun with no burger but the meaty part is in there hidden lmao with onions in the meat hella onions like she cant taste anything or somthing

my other friends have nothing but cheese whiz and crackers i dont think they even have reg food they stock nothing but munchies

i like to go to jimmy johns sandwitch shop ps thier a franschise so if u dont have one inqure wit someone to get them in ur town cuz thier great
the day old bread is 50cents and i go home and get hi and makes sammitches all the time with it

Lately it's been discount Valentines day candy. I don't dare ever buy the stuff full price. That's cutting into my green fundage.

chocolate ANYTHING. crunchy stuff, sweets, juice, smoothies, water. lots of water.

my fave smoothie has kale, frozen berries, frozen mangoes, frozen pineapple, coconut milk, hemp milk, fresh banana, and sometimes yogurt or kefir. mmmmm delicious and nutritious.

I usually run over to new york system and grab a philly cheese steak,
But when I'm in the house I don't really eat "munchies" I like to cook when I'm high so I usually cook like a cheeseburger or some steak and eggs and chickens always great, I like to make THC infused vegatable oil and other marinades to kick it up sometimes firecrackers are great too !

-Mr.401 :peace: :bong:

Ice cream sandwiches... They are SO fucking good while high... the temp, the different textures. Man i wish i had some right now.

Cadbury Crunchies
Samoas Girl Scout Cookies
Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Granola Bars
Captn Crunch
Domino's Cinna Stix
Betty Crocker Ultimate Fudge Brownies
Hot Apple Crisp w/ vanilla Ice Cream
Turkey Hill Rainbow Sherbet
Muenster Cheese
Yogurt

to name a few :)

Yum! Capt Crunch is the best. Geez I wish I hadnt finished that last box now! :smokin:

There is this Chicken & Rice place by my house you can get 4 strips and rice for 2.99 OMG its the best esp the Sweet and Sour Sauce.
Also, fruity pebbles, Jolly Ranchers, Chico Stix, Mr Jims Hamburger/Pepperoni Pizza, Lays Spicy BBQ Chips (which I cannot find anymore.
I am a greedy lil so and so anyway, I love my food, so a buffet is always good too.

Sun Chips,Reesie Cups and a green Powerade......

I love anything salty normally but I love it 128947x more when I'm stoned. Especially those salt & vinegar chips!!! I also don't like spicy food but unless I'm high.... you get the idea. Salsa, anything with that taco bell sauce. I'm not much of a sweets person but get me gone enough and I'll chow on ice cream all night :nicethread:

My new thing is Lays kettle baked salt & pepper chips, Delicous!

Back
Top Bottom