What's your go to munchie?

What isn't.... is the real question.. LOL

I have a few:
chips/canned cheese/salsa
cookies and milk
doughnuts
mixed nuts
dill pickles
chips of anykind but favor bbq potatochips or jalapeno chips.

hard to beat old habits I’ve relapsed into Krispy Kreme glazed dog-nuts and bovine boob juice.

20 seconds in the microwave for warm doughnuts then break out cold milk whoo whee that’s tasty.

sugar coma here I come
We have a type of doughnut up here called a dutchie. It's square, without a hole, and has raisins.
My dad taught me to cut them in half like a bun, toast it, and then butter the non-frosted side.
You can also do that with apple fritters.
I don't buy doughnuts unless I'm high, lol!

It really depends on what’s available, if you got the munchies bad enough, you’d eat a sponge with log cabin syrup, sneaker with confectioners sugar!!!
But I digress. Up until about a year ago it would have been sweets (chocolate, cookies, ice cream) or chips. But, I spent a year losing 100 lbs, so now it’s celery with pub cheese.

Chicken wings brined and smoked. Then the price went through the roof so those are out and I don't feel like changing my avatar.

If in the fridge, some smoked fish...crumpled some up in a bowl and add a dab or soft butter. Line up a bunch of crackers on a plate and put a dollop of the mix on each.

Lately usually some small pieces of various types of cheese, maybe mix with a bit of butter or put a pat of butter on the cracker.

Easiest is the corn chip or tortilla chip, often by itself, but sometimes dipped into homemade or store-bought salsa.

Best thing is not what the munchie snack is. It is setting up the plate so that the tastes and textures will be a work of art when done. Like some great artists, writers and musicians of the last century and a half, our best work is done when influenced by some herb.

Cheese-Its and Moose Tracks Ice Cream are my cravings when I've had the proper amount of herbs. I'll have them both, in no particular order, with about a 20 minute break in between.

Cheese-Its and Moose Tracks Ice Cream are my cravings when I've had the proper amount of herbs. I'll have them both, in no particular order, with about a 20 minute break in between.
Oooh Moose Tracks 🍨 Ice Cream.That’s good stuff! CL🍀

Wanted to ask whats your favorite go to munchie?
Cobbler?
Ice cream?
Chocolate?
Big bowl of Frosted flakes?
My teenage daughter has me covered. Always something baking in the house. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas i try to stay in the woods. Can game 10+ pounds easy ifen i stay at home.

Screenshot_20230210-091539_Amazon Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20230210-091501_Amazon Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20230210-091452_Amazon Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20230210-091437_Amazon Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20230210-091428_Amazon Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20230210-091414_Amazon Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20230210-091228_Amazon Photos.jpg

My teenage daughter has me covered. Always something baking in the house. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas i try to stay in the woods. Can game 10+ pounds easy ifen i stay at home.
I gained 10 lbs just looking at that!!!

Back
Top Bottom