What's your favorite workout weed?

Southerncough

Been meaning to drop some weight for a while now and I gotta get off my a$$ before it starts causing some health problems.
In the past I've had luck exercising with Thai stick and Flow but both are hard to get. I had a tangie auto that was fun so I grew another and it was a more sleepy pheno and only motivated me to go to bed.
I have a gelato auto coming down this week which had a productive yet contemplative buzz from the nug I sampled and have a Cinderella xx that's ready to flip into flower.
Really looking forward to trying the Cindy after hearing so much about it.
Have a bunch of seeds on hand and some more on the way including some epic sativa's like Maui wowie, jack herer, sour D, carnival, super silver Haze, citrus paradiso, jack flash, chocolope, satori, green crack, doobiebird daydream, Acapulco gold (supposedly the real one from Mexico and some of the Barney's farm version) and more....
Just get stuck trying not to pick too many.
I might have a few more Thai seeds but they just get so tall.

What gets you chugging along on those days you really don't feel like it?

For me, Carnival is the strain I take when I want to get stuff done. It's a very clear-headed and energetic high.

For me, Carnival is the strain I take when I want to get stuff done. It's a very clear-headed and energetic high.
I actually ordered some carnival seeds a few months ago during a black Friday sale per your recommendation!
Maybe it's time to pop one?
I was getting decision anxiety between carnival, Acapulco gold, and Maui wowie.
Cinderella xx is vegged out and ready to flip but I'm trying to get the spider mites under control in the bloom tent first grrr

All Diesel Haze for me, and nice indica afterwards.
Sometimes like to mix it up, instead of sativa in the morning, nice heavy indica rips with the coffee nice too.

Wish i worked out..lol..between the garden and cleaning the house is all i can handle :roorrip:

Looks like we are neighbors Southern Cough :headbanger:
Shhh don't tell Johnny law! Although gatorville is a few hours north of me now but I grew up in J-ville

Back
Top Bottom