When Flower Cycle Is Done

newgreenthumb

Can I just Trim all the Buds off and put back into vegetative cylce with 18/6 and have grow back healthy..Im at or around day 40 12/12 .very cold here so slow grow.

Or do I need to take and cut whole plant and get clones and hope root then grow...

I think I saw a post here from someone that trimmed and re grew plant...Decent results..

I am not looking for large yeilds ,only for my self,well of course I am,, ha ha lol ,Brand new 1st time grow..

Side note I started in a phototron it crapped out so went to cfl's..
And with all the help I have read here so far and still am amazed .

Out of 7 plants 4 left . All grown in same container ,no drain holes ...
I did experiments with growing each plant and I would say so far that under circumstances and my own conditions found that LST ing would work best for less plants by far ...I did this with one and will keep doing like this

I do have so many more Questions but dont really know where to start ..
Do I make one big list or many new posts???
I dont want to be a hog on the board lol

:thanks: in advance and Thank You to all that have helped along the way

Revegging is an age old tradition amongst micro growers who don't have the space for a separate veg chamber and don't want to lose their genetics. Just read up on root trimming. You will want to cut the plant 80% of the way down to the bottom. Then trim the root ball so only the middle 25-30% of it remains. Then plant in a vegetative potting mix and put in 24/0 light(I do not recommend any dark period for reveg!). Then as it starts to veg again, just switch the lights back to 20/4(my fave), or 18/6 until it's ready to flower again.

Thanks DaMagoMan,,I couldnt find that part ,was looking but ??lost lol

Yes That would answer a lot ,but still have some Q's that were unable to find...

I need to remember to bookmark the pages is all lol...

Thanks in advance ..

Back
Top Bottom