First attempt at flowering, small issue help is appreciated!!!:)

sbterd

BELOW is my post from a two and half or so weeks ago I now am not sure what to do

------ \/ ---------- \/ --------- \/ ---------- \/ ----------- \/

I let my plant do its think the last 5 days so it is not officially a month old and out of miracle grow soil as i was encouraged to do. trying to keep the plant short as well so i also just fimmed it but it was a little bit on the lower side and very well could have just been an accidental topping. Either way the soil is dry and I need to water. What do you all think? weak nute solution about 1/4 percent?

Also how long do I wait to put the recently fim/topped plant into 12/12 for flowering?

Any and all help goes a long way thanks guys!

:high-five:

--------------------------------------------

But now two weeks later all knew growth is coming in at a bright greener shade and have a little bit of a curl at the ends on the leaves.... I diagnosed as a nitrogen deficiency and started adding some nutrients with each watering.
Also I have already just began to go into flowering im at 12/12. Any advice on how to handle the nutrients with the move to 12/12? The other question I have is about pruning, as I have just moved to 12/12 how should i prune the bottom branches and growth to maximize the size of the top colas? trim the bottom few branches all the way down to the main stalk or just prune leafage and leave the fan leaves? Thanks so much to ANYONE who can offer ANY advice on those or any other obstacles you can see me running into that i am missing right now?

It really is appreciated and I wish I could include pictures now but I dont have any this is how the plant looked the last time I posted a picture and the only difference is that the growth from the top where I fimmed as well as new growth at all the lower preflower sites has all been a lot brighter green than the rest.

photo_1555.JPG

THANKS SO MUCH
really cant thank yall enough
:Namaste:

PS--- the a few of the top fan leaves have began to curve their leaves inward underneath too idk if that helps with any advice just thought id mention it. But i assume this sort of goes along with the N deficieny theory and im hoping it improves with the addition of the nutes

THANKS

its much larger now that was an older picture but thanks for the advice! I may decide to take prune it at the lowest node just to get an attempt at cloning under my belt.

looking good there fellow grower :high-five:i bent mine over before tipping then only pruned leaves that were covering lower tip points then watched my ladies level out heres a couple of pics hope all goes well and try the cloning im on my first attempt and not sure how they are doing if they have taken or not but practise makes perfect so good luck and happy growing.
IMG_63545.JPG
IMG_63503.JPG
IMG_63847.JPG
IMG_63888.JPG
IMG_63878.JPG
IMG_63935.JPG
IMG_63916.JPG
IMG_64293.JPG
IMG_64317.JPG
IMG_64284.JPG
IMG_66136.JPG
IMG_66254.JPG