1st attempt at grow any help appreciated

Fp77

420 Member
Making an attempt at a small grow on the cheap , I am reading everything I can but I cant bring myself to drop the funds on the high dollar equipment , I am reading everything I can, but still have some basic questions, I'm in a 4×4×6 foot space temp I keep between 70 and 80 , fan going 24 hours , ran 24 light for 2 weeks now at 18-6 , happy frog soil mixed with some coco , I use water with a ph of approx 6.5 to water with , not sure on humidity , useing a led white strip light and a cheap grow light with another cheap light on the way , I am working on getting them more co2 , I have some plants I think are doing good (my opinion) but some that I must if overwatered or somehow stunted , Is a slow or stunted plant worth the space and time ? Will try to add photos and any advice is welcomed, if I'm doing something wrong please I wanna know , also had some discoloration on the second set of leaves but seems to have stopped and isnt showing up on new growth , better plants are 2 1\2 inches tall and have 4 set of leaves but the others are small and dont seem worth the time , not the best pic but I cant find anything that looks like the discoloration on the leaf it's just a light green , possibly transplant stress? They are all bag seeds so but they are 3gg4 1 platinum cookies and I think the rest are pink panther but not sure, have transplanted taller plants into 1 gallon with one in a 3 gallon, water when soil feels dry as I think I startd with to much water , when is a good time to start fertilizing as I have given no nutrients yet , thanks for any advice
20210914_093301.jpg
20210914_093211.jpg
20210914_092354.jpg
20210914_092344.jpg
20210914_093211.jpg

Welcome @Fp77! Check the link I have to EmilYa’s how to properly water a potted plant. Tons of great information there! I start feeding them as soon as I up pot. If you’re using fox Farms nutrients, their schedule is easy to follow. I recommend starting a journal…

Welcome @Fp77! Check the link I have to EmilYa’s how to properly water a potted plant. Tons of great information there! I start feeding them as soon as I up pot. If you’re using fox Farms nutrients, their schedule is easy to follow. I recommend starting a journal…
Thank you for that link it was very informative, starting to figure out the more I spoke around here most of my questions have been asked

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Fp77

It looks like your well on your way; here's the link for grow journals.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff. Check it out.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

First :welcome:
What you call "stunted" may just be genetics. I have had some start small compared to the others and grow to 7 feet. I have had some start strong and die off. Having 3 plants in that small container will effect the size and growth.

Back
Top Bottom