Nutrients - biobizz
Medium - canna coco pro plus
PH - 5.8
RH - 60% to 70%
Room Temperature -23 night to 27 day
Solution Temperature -16 to 18
Room Square Footage - 2.5m x 1.5m
Pests - None Known

My main thing is this has changed so little in the past few weeks, week 1-3 nothing happened week 4-5 a little growth week 5-6 stayed like this we are now away to creep into week 7 tomorrow and I feel like the growth is so little it's pointless continuing and straying again.

Please look at the photos and see what yous think like I said nearly 7 weeks and still so small

IMG_20221222_202032.jpg

IMG_20221222_201938.jpg

IMG_20221222_201934.jpg

Yea if done carefully, after the soil has dried a bit, it is possible.

The roots may or may not be root bound, but given the amount of time it is a possibility.

Another possibility is the soil not retaining moisture long enough for the plant to uptake any nutrients consistently.

Canna Coco Pro Plus isn't soil so you can't treat it as a soil grow. You need coco nutrients, which yours could very well be, Im not a nutrients guy so I don't know but make sure you are following the mixing and timing of the feeds as per the nutrients. I'm pretty sure coco needs to be fed every day but again, its not my cup of tea so Im kinda guessing. Any coco growers got some advice? The plant itself looks happy. If this was an organic soil grow I would say add a myco bath and wait 7-10 days but I don't know if thats appropriate for coco. Just make sure you are "coco growing" and not "soil growing". Soil is my personal choice but all ways work if you stay true to the technique needed. Never mix techniques. Research "cannabis coco growing seedlings" and research your nutes. This is the right place for help, someone here has seen this before

Yea if done carefully, after the soil has dried a bit, it is possible.

The roots may or may not be root bound, but given the amount of time it is a possibility.

Another possibility is the soil not retaining moisture long enough for the plant to uptake any nutrients consistently.
Canna Coco Pro Plus isn't soil so you can't treat it as a soil grow. You need coco nutrients, which yours could very well be, Im not a nutrients guy so I don't know but make sure you are following the mixing and timing of the feeds as per the nutrients. I'm pretty sure coco needs to be fed every day but again, its not my cup of tea so Im kinda guessing. Any coco growers got some advice? The plant itself looks happy. If this was an organic soil grow I would say add a myco bath and wait 7-10 days but I don't know if thats appropriate for coco. Just make sure you are "coco growing" and not "soil growing". Soil is my personal choice but all ways work if you stay true to the technique needed. Never mix techniques. Research "cannabis coco growing seedlings" and research your nutes. This is the right place for help, someone here has seen this before

Janluna if it wasn't retaining moisture would it not run straight out bottom? And be almost dry the following day? It is staying heavy a day or 2 then dry out gradually.

Gee64 I will take your advice do some research on the coco plane but never knew you couldn't treat as soil I'll go have a look now and also update my post

No I’m pretty confident that we can help turn it around but I think if you have Been treating like soil then thats part of if not all your problem.
Possibly, possibly a mix of info coming for different sources some say one thing and others say the complete opposite but from the soil like texture and appearance I have treated like that.

Back
Top Bottom