My first grow - Helpful advice would be greatly appreciated

Bro . ? When you first go into flower, do all plants take a chill, pause. I’ve got buds but they seem to have chilled out been 2/3 days now , and I’m not noticing much growth. Started stinky up the place though.

IMG_0928.jpeg

IMG_0926.jpeg
Yes. They go crazy for about 3 weeks then the stretching and rapid growth stops and the ripening period begins. The buds begin to gain weight and size. The plant won’t grow anymore with the exception of some sativas

Yes. They go crazy for about 3 weeks then the stretching and rapid growth stops and the ripening period begins. The buds begin to gain weight and size. The plant won’t grow anymore with the exception of some sativas
So what ur say is to expect another stretch, before full flower is in full effect. Hope it dose. It’s still under 3 feet, all about the dry weight n the taste for me 😎

So what ur say is to expect another stretch, before full flower is in full effect. Hope it dose. It’s still under 3 feet, all about the dry weight n the taste for me 😎
negative. If you are around 4 weeks and they stopped growing and have a lot of hairy budsites then they will not grow anymore at that point the budsites just swell and gain weight. How long have they been flowering?

negative. If you are around 4 weeks and they stopped growing and have a lot of hairy budsites then they will not grow anymore at that point the budsites just swell and gain weight. How long have they been flowering?
Less than a week bro . Just been comparing daily pics, and I can see it growing , little bit . I’d tied branches down to expose more bud site’s. And looking back over its deffo growing n buds starting to fill out . Couple more things while I have u bro, hope you don’t mind . I’m on 1000 par , led . Is that too much? Distance is 10” . Can u over do it with organic newts ? Because I’ve been blasting them with biobizz everything, massive amounts of bat shit and a bit of Epsom salts. Every day except the salts that’s every 2/3days . I’m making bat tea letting it sit 18/24 hours in warm water, then adding grow , bloom , topmax, haven more than recommended. Thing is I have no burn . Ph in 5.8, out 6.1 ish . Do you think I need to bk off on newts n par a bit or what? Just don’t want to fluck it it a this stage of the game. It’s taken me a dozen attempts to get this far . I’ve learnt from my mistakes for the grow up to this point . But never been this far in . I need all the help I can get bro! 😎. Ps even the seedlings being taken the same strength, just less liquid obviously . Hit me bk with ur thoughts if that’s ok bro 😎

IMG_0921.jpeg

IMG_0935.jpeg

IMG_0933.jpeg

IMG_0927.jpeg

IMG_0928.jpeg

They look good to me. Healthy green color throughout.

I am not familiar with the products you are using so cannot comment on that.

As far as tea goes imo it needs to be actively aerated. This can be done a few ways. Either an aerator and stone and or a recirculating pump that allows the water to fall back into the tea bucket. I personally use both a stone and a pond pump, I hang the pump outlet hose over the tea bucket and let it waterfall in. This helps
Keep everything mixed and aerated. If there is no aeration the existing microbes, bacteria etc will consume the available oxygen then die in the following anaerobic environment.

Looks like they are just getting going, stretch will last about 3 weeks after you see flowering activity which can take time after the initial flip to 12/12.

I totally forgot to bring up the light issue. Par is a measure of available photons a fixture makes.
What I use as a light measuring metric is DLI

“The daily light integral (DLI) is the total sum of photosynthetic lighting intensity measured as PPFD over a 24 hour period. In short, the DLI is a measure of usable light your plant receives over a day. Ultimately, supplying adequate light intensity and duration (i.e. the DLI) is the single most important factor when it comes to plant lighting.”

basically what that is saying is no matter what the light can produce the plant is only capable of using a certain amount during each phase of its life cycle.

Here is a chart that shows optimal DLI throughout the lifecycle

IMG_4978.jpeg

Less than a week bro . Just been comparing daily pics, and I can see it growing , little bit . I’d tied branches down to expose more bud site’s. And looking back over its deffo growing n buds starting to fill out . Couple more things while I have u bro, hope you don’t mind . I’m on 1000 par , led . Is that too much? Distance is 10” . Can u over do it with organic newts ? Because I’ve been blasting them with biobizz everything, massive amounts of bat shit and a bit of Epsom salts. Every day except the salts that’s every 2/3days . I’m making bat tea letting it sit 18/24 hours in warm water, then adding grow , bloom , topmax, haven more than recommended. Thing is I have no burn . Ph in 5.8, out 6.1 ish . Do you think I need to bk off on newts n par a bit or what? Just don’t want to fluck it it a this stage of the game. It’s taken me a dozen attempts to get this far . I’ve learnt from my mistakes for the grow up to this point . But never been this far in . I need all the help I can get bro! 😎. Ps even the seedlings being taken the same strength, just less liquid obviously . Hit me bk with ur thoughts if that’s ok bro 😎

IMG_0921.jpeg

IMG_0935.jpeg

IMG_0933.jpeg

IMG_0927.jpeg

IMG_0928.jpeg
You may already have said, so, but what is your medium?

I totally forgot to bring up the light issue. Par is a measure of available photons a fixture makes.
What I use as a light measuring metric is DLI

“The daily light integral (DLI) is the total sum of photosynthetic lighting intensity measured as PPFD over a 24 hour period. In short, the DLI is a measure of usable light your plant receives over a day. Ultimately, supplying adequate light intensity and duration (i.e. the DLI) is the single most important factor when it comes to plant lighting.”

basically what that is saying is no matter what the light can produce the plant is only capable of using a certain amount during each phase of its life cycle.

Here is a chart that shows optimal DLI throughout the lifecycle

IMG_4978.jpeg
That’s beyond me bro . This might sound stupid but I’m dsylesicl , none of the chart makes any sense to me. understand direct instruction or repeatedly doing something. Appreciate the time though. I appreciate directness. I absolutely love gardening 😃. U know how it is l like to get the feel for it and keep improving on that over time . Bro sorry I know I’m a pain in the ass

A
They look good to me. Healthy green color throughout.

I am not familiar with the products you are using so cannot comment on that.

As far as tea goes imo it needs to be actively aerated. This can be done a few ways. Either an aerator and stone and or a recirculating pump that allows the water to fall back into the tea bucket. I personally use both a stone and a pond pump, I hang the pump outlet hose over the tea bucket and let it waterfall in. This helps
Keep everything mixed and aerated. If there is no aeration the existing microbes, bacteria etc will consume the available oxygen then die in the following anaerobic environment.

Looks like they are just getting going, stretch will last about 3 weeks after you see flowering activity which can take time after the initial flip to 12/12.
Autos bro , 20/4all the way .

Back
Top Bottom