My first grow - Helpful advice would be greatly appreciated

Now then brothers, I have an issue. Yellow spots on old leaves, should I flush with water? It in flower, pre flower? It’s only on about a dozen leaves. 😎

IMG_1066.jpeg

IMG_1065.jpeg

IMG_1064.jpeg

IMG_1063.jpeg

IMG_1062.jpeg

IMG_1061.jpeg
Update , it’s spreading 🙏 help me . I’ve given it a 1.1/2 litre flush of ph 5.5 water. Now what ? Hey you guys 😎 I think it’s either , cal overload or N, the worst leaf. Oldest growth , soil ph 6.1, temp 25/30 c, humidity 55/70, . What do I do?

image.jpg

Are these bugs?
2023-09-12-16-40-42-089.jpg

Looks like bug damage, but I'm not 100%.

Hope you get it figured out
:passitleft:
Got nine autos in tent it’s the only one in pre flower only one with yellow spots. I’m thinking it’s either cal or mag or n. Rox . Just fishing for opinions
Are these bugs?

Looks like bug damage, but I'm not 100%.

Hope you get it figured out
:passitleft:
got 9 in tent it’s the only one in pre flower n only one with yellow spots, not bugs . I’m thinking cal/mag/N overload one of those. Fishing for ideas. Someone must have come across this before .😎

IMG_0939.jpeg

IMG_0936.jpeg

IMG_0933.jpeg

Rust spots in 2/3 week flowering. Bad /ok/ good ? What to do ? 🙏🙏🙏help me out

image.jpg

image.jpg
How's their calcium? What kind of medium do you have? Nothing tiny going on underneath those leaves? Inbox me if you'd like to discuss her more

Coco/soil/perlite, equal parts . 3 gallon air pots ,2/3 week flowering, temp day 24/30 c, night , 20/24,humidity 50/80 , ph in 5.8/6.1 , out 7/8 . Tent 4/4/6 ,biobizz full range bat poo n Epsom salts once a week , lights s/f, 1000x4, 20/4 cycle . Run to waste, 1.1/2 litres daily . Getting biobizz daily as recommended by biobizz. . I have rust spots on leaves. Is it too much P or K or something else. 60% St 40% IN.

IMG_1811.jpeg

How's their calcium? What kind of medium do you have? Nothing tiny going on underneath those leaves? Inbox me if you'd like to discuss her more
Soil/coco/perlite, equal mix. Humidity 50/80 .Biobizz full range daily as recommended , rtw , temp day24/30, night 21/24, 20/4 cycle, s/f 1000x4, 28” above. Some pests little flys n something black a bit bigger look like Beatles not a lot but some . Epsom salts once a week with bat poo . I do put cal/mag in every 2/3 days. Have looked under leaves no critters stuck to them. I do have a couple that look half eaten. Ph in 5.8/6.1 out 7/8 . Tent 4/4/6 c extraction ,

IMG_1792.jpeg

IMG_1788.jpeg

IMG_1782.jpeg

IMG_1813.jpeg

IMG_1810.jpeg

IMG_1812.jpeg

IMG_1811.jpeg

image.jpg

Spotting looks like critter damage, or a hot loaded foliar spray under full lights....

Doesn't look the same as deficiency spotting IMO

spray with neem tonight, just in case , First time .got nine in tent only one with problems.
I would avoid using neem while flowering. Might want to look into Safers soap, or a mix of alcohol/water. Not really good to be spraying anything while in flower, but some are a better option.

Get you a journal going & it'll be much easier to get answers from a broad audience.

✌️

Rust spots in 2/3 week flowering. Bad /ok/ good ? What to do ? 🙏🙏🙏help me out

image.jpg

image.jpg
Ca lockout from excess P(the spotting). She looks overall overferted. Overly glossy leaves with clawing indicating nitrogen excess. I know how damage from thrips looks and it's not that.

What are you feeding her, how much and how often? Cheers!

Ca lockout from excess P(the spotting). She looks overall overferted. Overly glossy leaves with clawing indicating nitrogen excess. I know how damage from thrips looks and it's not that.

Exactly what I’ve been treating it as, . Always good to get a second opinion. Thanks . You have I helped immensely. Was about to do something risky. But now I’ll give it a day or two, see if it comes bk round.

Update , it’s spreading 🙏 help me . I’ve given it a 1.1/2 litre flush of ph 5.5 water. Now what ? Hey you guys 😎 I think it’s either , cal overload or N, the worst leaf. Oldest growth , soil ph 6.1, temp 25/30 c, humidity 55/70, . What do I do?

image.jpg
although uncertain, I believe you may have a nutrient lockout of potassium. N-P-K are all mobile nutrients. If the deficiency starts at the bottom of the plant its a mobile nutrient, top is immobile. Ph water to 6.4 before application. The plant can only absorb nutrients in a specified ph.
I also reccomend using mycorrihizal with the guano to kill off the gnats.
If you click on "everything you need to know" on my signature. 420 has loads of useful information there. I reccomend reading up on nutrients and study the plant abuse chart.

although uncertain, I believe you may have a nutrient lockout of potassium. N-P-K are all mobile nutrients. If the deficiency starts at the bottom of the plant its a mobile nutrient, top is immobile. Ph water to 6.4 before application. The plant can only absorb nutrients in a specified ph.
I also reccomend using mycorrihizal with the guano to kill off the gnats.
If you click on "everything you need to know" on my signature. 420 has loads of useful information there. I reccomend reading up on nutrients and study the plant abuse chart.
Groundhog Day.

I agree with the lockout... Possible from inadequate ph (you said 5.4, raise to 6.4) or overfertiization . Having nutrients balanced is just as important as the ph level. An abundance of one nutrient can belittle or throw off another. Think of N-P-K just as you would the p-h-level. The plant will grow substantially better if those values are kept in check, Ph and NPK
goodluck 👍

I agree with the lockout... Possible from inadequate ph (you said 5.4, raise to 6.4) or overfertiization . Having nutrients balanced is just as important as the ph level. An abundance of one nutrient can belittle or throw off another. Think of N-P-K just as you would the p-h-level. The plant will grow substantially better if those values are kept in check, Ph and NPK
goodluck 👍
I it lockout. Keep doing it . I just forgot again. Living Groundhog Day. It’s hard work having the short term memory of a goldfish 😜

Back
Top Bottom