My first grow - Helpful advice would be greatly appreciated

@LRW, you've got the right idea with the poles.
If your buds get heavy and branches start to sag, you can tie the branches to the poles to keep them held up.
You might not even need the poles cuz your center stalk seems sturdy. You could just tie branches to the center stalk.
But don't use that rope. I think Delta mentioned it before, it's bound to stick to your buds
Grab yourself some of that rubber coated wire from the dollar store or wally world.
Maybe grab some bamboo kabob skewers too and have a look at 'carhooking' for future grows. Great way to train plants.

What the hell are you talking about!? His plants just passed 7 weeks. He and I had talked about them previously. They just started popping pistols. Are you saying that because it's supposed to finish in 70 days that the plant is going to magically finish in the next 3 weeks? I was on this particular thread showing my Pic. Homie asked. I really would like to know what bad advice I gave, I truly don't understand.
Why don’t you let it go, Homie. This ain’t the thread for it and if you want to keep arguing slide into my DM’s so I don’t have to hold back.
Or just move on. And it’s Pistils not 🔫

I understand that and have grown enough autos to know what you mean.
I do have autos that finish in 70-75 days total as the breeder says. Some take longer and I go by trichomes anyway.
Not trying to sound like an ass to anyone on here, either- I was sort of trying to suggest that this may not be the spot on 420 to even ask that question.
The newer member seemed to be throwing out a guess about autos rather than giving sound advice. His advice being that they are just like photos (with a question mark attached) and I’m just saying no they really aren’t in most cases. And it doesn’t hurt to know a suggested/projected time before you start.
Dude, you say that you aren't trying to be an ass. But singled me out as giving bad advice. I literally gave the same answer as everyone else. The only real advice I gave was to read the flowering guide I'd suggested. Why would I need to "slide into your DMs"? Is there something that needs to be said you can't say here? Wtf?

Dude, you say that you aren't trying to be an ass. But singled me out as giving bad advice. I literally gave the same answer as everyone else. The only real advice I gave was to read the flowering guide I'd suggested. Why would I need to "slide into your DMs"? Is there something that needs to be said you can't say here? Wtf?
Hey, do you know what this thread is named?

Come on Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya​

I was saying if you insist on still arguing about this, why do it here? And yes, there are things I won’t say on a thread like this, because I really respect some of the growers here and also would prefer not to piss off @420 over something this stupid.

Are we done here, guy?

Hey, do you know what this thread is named?

Come on Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya​

I was saying if you insist on still arguing about this, why do it here? And yes, there are things I won’t say on a thread like this, because I really respect some of the growers here and also would prefer not to piss off @420 over something this stupid.

Are we done here, guy?
Again, what bad advice did I give? Back up your assertion or retract it.

@LRW, you've got the right idea with the poles.
If your buds get heavy and branches start to sag, you can tie the branches to the poles to keep them held up.
You might not even need the poles cuz your center stalk seems sturdy. You could just tie branches to the center stalk.
But don't use that rope. I think Delta mentioned it before, it's bound to stick to your buds
Grab yourself some of that rubber coated wire from the dollar store or wally world.
Maybe grab some bamboo kabob skewers too and have a look at 'carhooking' for future grows. Great way to train plants.
Sweet , will do that

Sweet , will do that
A few stakes can definitely help support the weight of saggers
2023-09-05-05-43-04-891.jpg

? Bro do you or anyone you know play music to your plants . I put 6 in coco last wed and they’re banging . Been playing classic rock . They only broke through on the Monday

image.jpg
I play death metal when I harvest 🤣🤣🤣

Totally kidding, but now I might have to try it. 🤘

I play death metal when I harvest 🤣🤣🤣

Totally kidding, but now I might have to try it. 🤘
No bro , I mean I put the radio in the tent . . Can’t type still laughing. I swear I germinated over 50 auto seeds . But this batch , same supplier ( Dutch passion) has gone off . 7days old , never seen such growth.have swapped soil for coco and been giving them grow and calmag , but I’m saying it the rock music. Death metal omg .still laughing 😂 😎

image.jpg

image.jpg

No bro , I mean I put the radio in the tent . . Can’t type still laughing. I swear I germinated over 50 auto seeds . But this batch , same supplier ( Dutch passion) has gone off . 7days old , never seen such growth.have swapped soil for coco and been giving them grow and calmag , but I’m saying it the rock music. Death metal omg .still laughing 😂 😎

image.jpg

image.jpg
Good looking little girls. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom