Any help appreciated

Yeah grow 2ml/L calmag 0.5ml/L I used root juice for the first week at 4ml/L ftopmax and bloom not touched as of yet and also me being new wouldn't want to transplant as of yet incase I mess up want it a bit stronger to handily my stupidity 😅
Hi your in the uk u wont need cal mag if u use tap water what ec is your tap water and dont use full strength nutes on a plant that big i only use 3/4 of recommended nutes on a plant 5ft tall. u should be alright when u start using biobizz nutes for coco but dont use cal mag if u use tap water and start with 1/8 strength nutes until u see first true leaves i start with a ec of 0.4 truncheon if your keeping that plant try 1/4 strength nutes for now

ignore what i said about cal mag your using led i use hps

Hi your in the uk u wont need cal mag if u use tap water what ec is your tap water and dont use full strength nutes on a plant that big i only use 3/4 of recommended nutes on a plant 5ft tall. u should be alright when u start using biobizz nutes for coco but dont use cal mag if u use tap water and start with 1/8 strength nutes until u see first true leaves i start with a ec of 0.4 truncheon if your keeping that plant try 1/4 strength nutes for now

ignore what i said about cal mag your using led i use hps

So continue with calmag? Been told Scottish water is too soft ie 7.8 - 8.2 out if tap. I thought the bites were a bit sto g for something that size but only following advice. My ec currently is 0.3 after all nutes added so idk if thats alright. She looks like she's getting better day by day but only time will tell

I grow in coco.
Your want calmag and A/B of what ever brand you use.
Most on the market do a pretty good job.
As said dont treat coco like soil.
In flower you might be feeding twice aday.
ALWAYS ph your water to 5.8 after you have added all your nutes.
You should add your calmag first wait 20-60 mins.
Then add any boosters etc if you use i dont.
Then add your A/B.
Never let your coco dry out ever.
You cant over feed coco BUT you can feed to often.
Your doing the right thing by judging by weight of the pot.
Your know if you lady wants a bigger pot roots will be popping out the bottom.
And your be feeding alot more to keep the coco moist.
Hope that helps some ;)

Best advice i can give look in to the brand you use. (nutes)
Most have a feed chart and use it as your bible for a few grows.

Coco + BBz = there is no need to pH your water, it naturally settles around pH 6.5 - 7.0
pH 5.8 is purely for synthetic/hydro nutes
Plain water liberally every other week; and with BBz, more does not make it more potent so don't bother [2-3ml/L]
Take no notice of feed charts either - they can't see your plants
You are likely to see some yellowing etc around week 5, so a tiny bit of PK boost will keep the buds building whilst the lower leaves drop out

Hi pal your water is soft mine is 0.4 straight from tap ph 9.4 i add a drip of a and b to start u will need cal mag listen to roy growin and u should be good i was only using pk for 1 week until roy said i feed pk week 3 to 5 flower then stop week 6 then start again week 7 then stop using rest of grow last 2 grows ive not followed a chart just looked at the plants for what strength i need

Your asking ALOT from a new grower.
Watch your plants wow.
Anyway each to there own.
Results are what matter to me.
And i dont do to bad.
I would still advice any new grower to follow a feed chart.
Its a great starting place.
Of cause my advice is for synthetic hence the a/b
Biobizz dont do an organic A/B it also cals for a range of 6.2 to 6.5 ph
If its not after adding.
But i guess they know nothing.
GL op :)

Everyone's really thoughtful giving advice and I'm willing to try some people might get lucky and have the correct ph when settled some might not I'm gonna try a few more things the daily fertigstion has made a difference so somethings going right I guess 😊 thanks guys I'll see what ph sits at after 1 hour of adding nutes to see and take advice from there

Biobizz dont do an organic A/B it also cals for a range of 6.2 to 6.5 ph
Is it necessary to regulate the pH when using the Biobizz products? In general, when using organic nutrients, pH adjusting is not necessary. This is because the Biobizz products tend to lower the pH naturally until it comes to the optimal range of 6.2-6.3. biobizz heaven is for every substrate

growing weed is not rocket science u can easily look at a plant and no it needs more or less op upped nutes now look at the plant that says feed less if it starts to go lighter green feed a little more not hard plus if u have ever grown a autoflower u dont follow a guide u use common sense guides tell u to use more so u purchase more nutes so they make more profit

"tends"

But as i said its alot to ask a new grower.
Thats my opinion just like you friend im entitled to it.
And as for nutes lines trying to make you buy more.
Myth you read online.
That might of had some truth in the late 90s.
As i said its a great starting point (a feed chart) as you pointed out
by going and reading it.
Is it necessary to regulate the pH when using the Biobizz products? In general, when using organic nutrients, pH adjusting is not necessary. This is because the Biobizz products tend to lower the pH naturally until it comes to the optimal range of 6.2-6.3. biobizz heaven is for every substrate

growing weed is not rocket science u can easily look at a plant and no it needs more or less op upped nutes now look at the plant that says feed less if it starts to go lighter green feed a little more not hard plus if u have ever grown a autoflower u dont follow a guide u use common sense guides tell u to use more so u purchase more nutes so they make more profit
Happy growing ;)

This was my last plant king tut photoperiod in a 1 gal pot fed 1/2 strength nutes as u can see it has slight nute burn if i was following the guide for my nutes i would have been at full strength by now and my plant would be suffering always better to use eyes than guide a guide cant see the size of your plant. the reason i said listen to roy was because he has used those nutes before if op listened to anyone else he would be ph'ing hes nutes and make things worse
WP_20221101_16_04_45_Pro - Copy.jpg

organic growers still have ph issues.
They just use organic ways for dropping or upping.
This was my last plant king tut photoperiod in a 1 gal pot fed 1/2 strength nutes as u can see it has slight nute burn if i was following the guide for my nutes i would have been at full strength by now and my plant would be suffering always better to use eyes than guide a guide cant see the size of your plant. the reason i said listen to roy was because he has used those nutes before if op listened to anyone else he would be ph'ing hes nutes and make things worse
WP_20221101_16_04_45_Pro - Copy.jpg

I find following a chart from seed to chop and things go pretty well.
When i try something new for the first time , and wish i had charts like that when i started growing.
Miss a few steps half strength to start etc and your have problems.
Building up your ladies tolerance to the nutes from seedling steady.
Is what the product lines try to do in order to get the most out your fruit.
Some strains love it some dont is what i have found over the years.
Its a fine line for us all bigger fruit sometimes dont mean better bud.
But we all want bigger buds. ;)

im not saying organic growers dont ph i no they ph with lemon juice. op has soft water thats why i aked ec of tap water my tap water is hard 0.4 ec ph 9.4 from tap i would have to use lemon juice if i was growing organic as my ph is to high to start

im not saying organic growers dont ph i no they ph with lemon juice. op has soft water thats why i aked ec of tap water my tap water is hard 0.4 ec ph 9.4 from tap i would have to use lemon juice if i was growing organic as my ph is to high to start
Regarding pH is 9.4 super soft ie 7 neutral <7 hard and >7 soft? Or opposite way around but I'm mixing up nutrients just now gonn check the oh and ec when it's done to see where they sit.

Well update 😂 been a while but turns out the first little lady was an auto 🙄 buds were about 2mm so very unsmokable. But round 2 with afgjani#1 photo this time they are looking good to me. 18 days old, one is struggling a little but she's pull through in time, slightly fearing that they are staying a bit stumpy and not really driving up but I'll a I t and see 😁
IMG_20230121_193429.jpg
IMG_20230121_193427.jpg

This is my first attempt at a grow so please bare with me 🤣

Strain - unknown (mixed pack of 3)
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Coco
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - solo cup
Lights - 600w led
Nutrients - biobizz
Medium - canna coco pro plus
PH - 5.8
RH - 60% to 70%
Room Temperature -23 night to 27 day
Solution Temperature -16 to 18
Room Square Footage - 2.5m x 1.5m
Pests - None Known

My main thing is this has changed so little in the past few weeks, week 1-3 nothing happened week 4-5 a little growth week 5-6 stayed like this we are now away to creep into week 7 tomorrow and I feel like the growth is so little it's pointless continuing and straying again.

Please look at the photos and see what yous think like I said nearly 7 weeks and still so small

IMG_20221222_202032.jpg

IMG_20221222_201938.jpg

IMG_20221222_201934.jpg
Might be bad genetics? I’ve got 2 week old autos 1/12 foot tall. Dutch passion always good. Are you feeding it

image.jpg

Might be bad genetics? I’ve got 2 week old autos 1/12 foot tall. Dutch passion always good. Are you feeding it

this grow finished back in january, but it's good of you to comment and add info.

Back
Top Bottom