When should I start feeding my babies?

Thanks for the info BWC. They're in 1 gallon pots.
This is my first grow in FFOF. Everyone seems to use and recomend it. The White Widow I have growing in it sure seems happy.

I've burned quite a few plants in the past, so I'm pretty careful with neuts these days. I was planning to start with a light 1/8th mix, testing on one plant. Watch the plant for 2 days to be completely sure the mix is good, then feed a fresh batch of the mix to the other babies.

I do have some questions about the finer points. Do you think it would be ok to keep the neut mix hanging around for 2 or 3 days? I don't currently keep mix around for that long, but I always end up dumping the mix into my lime tree (very happy tree!). Seems like a waste.

I'm going to be feeding Advanced Nutrients Grow and Technaflora Awesome Blossom. Probably an odd mix, but that's what I have on hand. I'll also be adding some Silica Blast to help with my heat issues.

Thanks for the info!

Cheers

I've used nutes that have sat around for a 1-3 days and saw no ill effect. One thing to keep in mind is this. Bacteria and /or algae can grow in stagnant solution which will cause a white foam, film, or bubbles. I always drop like a cap of 3% hydrogen peroxide in there to combat the bacteria. Bacteria in ur nutes will cause a PH spike. However keep in mind that if ur using beneficials, the peroxide will kill them. The silicone helps with a few things. Let me know what u think about it and the differences u notice.

hmmm... I should probably document this in photo form....
Damn! Where's that damn camera!
Thanks for the input. I keep any mix I use and my water/superthrive spray in a fairly cool and dark area. I saw algea growth before in a spray bottle and got the hint.
I'll start the feeding schedule in the morning mixing a 1/8 mix of Grow, Awesome Blossom, Silica Blast, SuperThrive and water them well with the mix. I'll snap some photos and post.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom