When should I start pH balancing my water? Pics Included

So basically ya telling me I'm WRONG for posting chart with a range of PH nutrients work with in a soil whilst ranting on about the PH buffering effect of soil !

Really........ that is the smallest font size I could find, bla
no, im saying you are thinking the soil is the thing that needs to be adjusted and not the incoming fluids. I am saying that you don't understand what happens in regards to pH when you water to saturation with a 6.3 pH fluid and then immediately after that and until the next watering as the soil interacts with that column of water and finally begins to dry out as the water table drops.
I never said the chart was wrong.

So basically ya telling me I'm WRONG for posting chart with a range of PH nutrients work with in a soil whilst ranting on about the PH buffering effect of soil !

Really........ that is the smallest font size I could find, bla

I know how you feel , i posted a pic of slurry test and got the same crap , your better to ignore some people , and i agree you can change your soil buffer any time it suits you or plants needs, its how bagged soil is made to start with :cheesygrinsmiley: i feed tap water 6.8 /7.3 , had no problems until i started given 6.3 every time , , if we all feed the exact same we wouldn't need a problem thread lol,,

would that mean if i keep putting a ph of 7 through my soil a good batch the ph will be 7 if i test soil ?
so if i did the same thing ph 7 same amount water but added fresh peat moss to the top of my soil it would still be 7 inside the pot ?

Back
Top Bottom